AI ""art"" discussion

come on, it takes like 10 minutes to make a decent clan logo


I literally just spent 10 minutes on this to prove it

TRUEEE

These videos suck

3 Likes

Why would someone care that someone else is not gaining any artistic skills by using ai???

they’re funny

Least heated argument about AI:

If AI art is serviceable to them, why not use it? Using a paint program takes quite a bit of time in comparison, and requires much more know-how as well.

The icon itself is pretty good, and I doubt @LightingmAIn would have been able to create anything similar without the requisite art skills.

ad hominem

I have a pretty big nose

getting the requisite art skills is much more rewarding than typing into a text box and pressing enter imo

so? its a choice not to learn it as well.

I just don’t understand why people are upset that this one dude used ai for a clan logo, it’s just not that serious

7 Likes

the anti-ai mind virus has infected them all :pensive:

is the whole reason for this topic my clan logo

1 Like

The what

if people choose to take the easy way out, their loss.

this is shit…