AI ""art"" discussion

make him dancing that music the white lion sings in the mufasa movie

It looks like it

They can write themselves, they can pay someone - ask a damn favor of a friend. this pfp was made as a favor by my friend, who’s fantastic.

AI creation feels like cowardice. You don’t want to work for it, or earn something that is an entire culture. Art is brilliant, gorgeous, and AI art removes that brilliance for convenience. Seeing a Monet in person feels almost heartbreaking and I don’t know how to explain it. To see someone’s work still stand and endure after all this time, I don’t know how to say it… it feels like this wave of a life washes over you.

Average Dragon Ball pfp

It isn’t that to me - it feels lazy. Like they didn’t want to actually put in work or do something, so they chose this because it would be faster. Once again, I’ve asked a favor of a friend, and they drew me this pfp, and that friend is peak for it, I love them so much, because they would do that when they are overworked when I mentioned it ONCE, and didn’t ask.

I’m more focused on how it feels like “I didn’t want to actually work on this, so how much work will I put into the CLAN”.

I draw horribly, but when making my horrible thumbnails for videos, there’s a precious charm to it. That is why I prefer what I do over AI.

EXACTLY. One of the most human things is struggle, is learning, is growth and getting better. Without that, when everything is “perfect” and “easy”, then what is the point in living? What do we act on then?

2 Likes

yes, no need to shame them for that.

holy wall of text

if they dont want to learn to draw its okay, that simple

3 Likes

My take on ai art is that as long as you’re not using it for profit I couldn’t give less of a fuck

4 Likes

go back to saying the R slur because it was banned

sorry I do QUOTES instead of spamming you dringleglorb

doing art is about learning and having fun making something yourself

ai trash isn’t about learning and you’re not making something yourself

okay, but I made it.

i dont care :yawning_face: still shit

i swear almost everyone who use AI for personal purposes just say “omg i want a cool picture of this but i dont have money or time”, you are making problems from nowhere

6 Likes

I’m fine with ai as long as long as it not being used for profit or the person who wrote the prompt isn’t taking credit for its creation, Lightning is doing neither

2 Likes

Yeah, as long as you aren’t parading it around like you made and are solely using it for personal use it really shouldn’t be a big deal

4 Likes

why should we care if its being used for profit anyways

its not like it effects us in any way

the more I read this the more I feel like I haven’t seen the worst side of the Internet

It takes jobs away from skilled artists

reasons why artist blame AI of stealing their job

because it’s putting people out of jobs that would otherwise be the ones to make the art

image

5 Likes

they can get a different job then