Aim Training (in the sink or swim way)

I am… really not a PvP player. But I want to get better at it. The first thing I can think of to improve my skills at PvP is to increase my aim. So!

I decided the best method for this is “sink or swim”. I have made a new slot which is a Lightning Conjurer with nothing but guns- plunderers, dual bronze flintlocks, bronze musket.

The slot is made, and I’m just getting together all the gear I need for it- I have everything besides the frozen power amulet (gear pictured below)

That being said, now that the slot is made I’m not sure where to go from here- whether to practice on NPCs or players, what ways I should get the practice in, or what. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Practice makes perfect
Goodluck!

hi :grin:

hello, would you be down to help me learn to aim good at some point

Best way to train aim is go full power build, if you miss youll die

i’d be down to do that

hey man neptunes recruiting

Ayy me neither!

I opted for higher attack speed so that once I’m actually in a good spot to aim the build will be good for that instead of being a high power nightmare where I die in a couple hits

i’m definitely going to need to replace the cernyx with sunken at some point though, since cernyx (alongside Elius) is going to fall out of the realm of usability when full release drops

i was not expecting to be invited to a lb clan but i’ll consider it

whenever you need i can pm the discord invite :pray:

nooooo don’t fall to the dark side

Yes join Tempest instead
We are led by the famous ao ytber JoshBloxx :fire:!

yter clan :yawning_face:

WhoBloxx?

hey dont say that

Look him up cuh

my yter clan is cooler cause the clan leader is cooler

Wild

update 1 on the situation: as a baseline I fought my friend and missed every single gunshot that I fired

On the plus side, I’m familiar enough with how my friend operates to know how they fight and didn’t really die, we called it a draw