Airship suggestion revival post

people probably know about life there but just don’t remember it

Nah, it can still be usefull

Old skylians could have heard tales about it from their parents, knowing the average lifespan of a wizard is 1000 years

O yeah true

airships willl be very cool be still want

actually only the STRONGEST of wizards can live 1000 years, such as Theos. Definitely not the average.

Plus its been more than 1000 years (only slightly but still) since Arcane Adventures.

A much more realistic explanation would be stories being passed down about Sky-Island life.

Airships must be added.
They shall be filled with something that floats.
And they shall be powered by sails.

Airships should definitely replace horses everyone wants them, and they would be a dope method of transportation in WoM.

If airships were to be added I think that they shouldn’t be obtainable until level 120+ or they could be obtained through storyline progression.

Airship Progression:

You would first start out with a Glider it would be the most basic form of air transportation and would be the least expensive transportation method in the game. Wouldn’t have any type of weapon on board.

Next you would get a Hot Air Balloon, the 2nd method of transportation. Would have the most basic form of weaponry on board.

Then you would get a basic blimp with a little bit more advanced weapons.
Image result for blimp drawing | Drawings, Drawing tips, Art drawings
And finally an actual airship with the most advanced weapons out of the 4 and the most expensive.

All would be customizable and would be able to be upgraded in some way shape or form.

Piggybacking off of this:

Airship weaponry:
Harpoon: A specialized weapon designed to grapple other airships and pull them in.
Ballistae: A deadly lightweight weapon that can punch through hulls and kill captains and passengers…
Cannon: A rare weapon that may or may not be obtainable.
Carronade: A smaller cannon.
Ram: Only installable on rigid airships, the aerial ram is designed to destroy other airships.
Ammunition:
Ballistae:
Incendiary: A dangerous weapon that can burn other vessels. Deals DoT to ships.
Normal: A really big arrow.
Explosive: A highly destructive arrow that goes boom.
Smoke: Guess it’s good for getting away?
Cannon/Carronade:
Normal: Big hunk of metal.
Grapeshot: Lots of smaller hunks of metal.
Harpoon:
Normal: A hook.
Net: Slows down the enemy ship as well.

Glider weaponry: None.
Balloon weaponry: 1 Light Ballistae. (not stable enough to mount harpoon).
Blimp: 1 Harpoon. 2 Light Ballistae.
Small Airship: 1 Harpoon. 4 Heavy Ballistae or 6 carronades or 2 cannon.
Airship: 1 Harpoon, 6 Heavy Ballistae or 8 Carronades or 4 cannon.

Notably this is just me making ideas. Cannon are pretty common around the map but there’s the old gun debate so yeah.

3 Likes

I actually don’t care I just want transportation that you can ride on with your friends.

honestly i just want some sort of mobile base

Yeah that would be fun, we should re-suggest it :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

air fights, Ster wurs

Vetex will have to add airships at some point, i mean the level cap is going to be 5k and probably increase after that and he is going to run out of ideas

Sea shells the air ships could be super expensive cause there so rare now

im sorry what

Airships could have epic battles, imagine a guild war, but on an airship! We’d probably see people boarding the airships using flight, and that would be so cool. This could even give a reason to use weapons and not their specials since they would leave you floating in the air, and you would fall off the ship. Airships would be so cool

Me when airships are added

3 Likes

i shall wage war on the four nations, and destroy them-

1 Like