All 6 seas mapped out

Hello this is a mapped out THEORY of what the war seas map could look like pertaining to wiki and game information, if anyone has any tips or knowledge or any helpful info to improve the map lmk

7 Likes

All the other kingdoms are SOUTH of the Bronze Sea, confirmed by the side quest NPC on Cerunno Island. Meaning all the other 5 seas are at least below the Bronze Sea, there shouldnt be a sea next to the Bronze Sea.

Also, the Marauding Sea is at the far south, as Vetex confirmed the Pirate Coalition (Corsair) is at the far south. (You got that one right, I somehow missed it lol)

Azura Province is at the far south too as far as Im aware. Idk if its the same sea or a different one (likely a different one imo)

1 Like

the Ryujin Dynasty is in the southern sea.
You can find that on the samurai straw hat and the rest of that set’s description.

likely in my opinion??

they’re all in the southern sea bro

I mean… would Azura Province, a seemingly powerful kingdom, really be located in a sea ruled by pirates? I wouldnt think so… but people can think otherwise tho.

there’s 4 other seas

Thats exactly what I meant lol. What I was saying is that I dont think Corsair Country and Azura Province would be in the same sea. Like you said, theres 4 other seas.

like some others said, all other seas are south of the bronze sea, but i think its fair to expect another sea southwest of mount othrys (and west of nimbus) as the nimbus sea only takes up the southeast side of it and doesnt extend west much at all as if to leave space for another teleporter there

arcane adventure had the first sea leading to both the second and third sea too, although the gap between both teleporters would have been way bigger

1 Like

Then the 4th Sea might be directly sout of Vimir Sea, so further south west, and Marauding Sea might be further south east under Nimbus?

That would make sense that we encountered the Corsair pirates then. This means that Nimbus Sea isnt that far from where a war is already taking place.

in the wiki the samurai pants and armor say that the ryujin dynasty lies to the east of the bronze sea

The second part of the sentence says southern part of the war seas

But the actual descriptions of the set never mentions it being East at all…?

And yes, it says southern War Seas.

IMG_3509

My map is equally as artistic obviously

The position of the 6th Sea is interesting, making me think that theres a barrier that seperates it from the 4th and 5th Sea, like how Bronze Sea basically has Mt Orthys as its barrier. So that you can go north east into the Marauding Sea, and north west into the Aegean(?) Sea.

Its kinda the perfect spot to place Mt Olympus is, but its under the sea, so idk how that would work :sweat_smile:

So, the War Seas cluster is just a long straight line?

I think there will be more Rifts, too.

Not really, look at the rest of the messages.

Oh yeah