All Bonuses Granted By Seasoning

A compilation of every single seasoning and it’s effects on duration

This is the control pie

for the rougher percentages just treat them like multiples of 5 because it’s probably a margin of error because I have great cooking skill while running these tests

Basil Herb: 5%

Rock Salt: 5%
exact same results
Majoram Herb: 5%

(non fish based:)

exact same results
(fish based:) 45-50% (can’t quite math it out plz help)
Vanilla herb: 20% (damn)
(non fruit based)
(fruit based) 22-23% (sad)
Cardamon: 14-15%
Pepper:
(non multi-food type) 14-15%
(multiple food types) about 72% (off by 0.8 somehow while calculating, genuinely don’t understand this one and how it’s so close as a rough number)
Clove Spice
(non mushroom based) 14-15%
(mushroom based) about 30-32%
Lemongrass 14-15%
Garlic Spice: about 48-50%
Sun Caraway: about -13-15%
Sea Kale: about 22-23%
Horizon Rosemary: almost exactly -39%, what the fuck
(what)

15 Likes

Gonna do an epic two hour bump to let people currently viewing the forums quickly know how to cook properly

What does the fortified status efffect do? I don’t think I’ve gotten it yet

refer to my help doc for information on every status effect
(casual plug)

? why the surprise

because in the description it says it increases duration

also that’s more than sun caraway’s reduction

oh huh thats wack

Suggestion:
More spaces and point out the other things it some seasonings can do (Horizon gives fortified, and Sun Caraway increases all statuses by 1 level (energizing from 3 to 4, and insanity from 1 to 2 in your example).

those really don’t matter much, go view my actual help doc if you want to see that, it’s linked to this

maybe the duration of the buff gets split evenly among all the different types of buff on one food? so it increases it, but adds fortified which halves the increased value? idk

that doesn’t make too much sense, since cooking doesn’t seem to work that way.

when you add two things together, their total durations get reduced by some amount in a similar way to how if you cook two pumpkins together you get less hunger than if you cooked them individually.

the reason why adding those two pumpkins together increases duration is because they still add their original duration together

idk this is my theory

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.