All Guilds are the same

I also own a guild. I get ganked repeatedly and once got mass ganked. I didn’t whine about it then. Not whining about it now because my guilds running.

i can vouch

… Aight bet contacting the guild hub rn so they can flame yo ass

thats too far
:fr:

that is not the first time i got “ganked” its just making me mad because this people will keep doing it in AO… i dont wanna see 20 ships coming towards my rowboat and ruin my feeshing adventure

just find a server with no people in a guild, trust me, it isnt too hard

ironic thing that guilds are also looking for servers with people that is in a guild alone lol (they are looking for me :c)

oh look at this poor innocent level 90 child who is in a guild of his own accord, surely we should leave him alone am i right it’s not like the fucking infamy system revolves around killing level 90 people who’ve chosen to be in a guild

2 Likes

Ironic that only a small portion of the small active WoM Community is inside of a guild, if anything, it’s easier to find a server with nobody who poses a threat towards your own guild.

bro stop exaggerating, i get why youre annoyed but shit like this makes your argument so much weaker and more stupid.

Furthermore most guilds have welcoming discord servers, theyre just on the grind for infamy if they find a guild :man_shrugging:

Also if you dont wanna be hunted then why be in a guild? all guilds can do rn is grind infamy or serve as a bank

This post and the creator’s replies are the pure embodiment of stupidity

2 Likes

yup, kill that non-innocent child that has a huge sword which deals no damage and has half of their avarage hp because other 9 guild members near you already throw him 200000 projectiles

leave your fucking guild if you aren’t good at pvp and no one will disturb you :clown_face:

no i am not going to throw my 5k away

alt or other saves

5k is nothing tho with crown codes :confused:

crown codes exist my guy

ok then get rked :clown_face: your mistake also 5k is pretty easy to get with crown codes

ALT FUCKING CODES

YOU ACTUAL FUCKING CLOWN800257004027248682