All Guilds are the same

just leave your guild or go on a guildless file

@Moo i made a guild to play when AO releases. just made it a bit early because i had max crwons now i dont wanna waste it alā€¦
@Pox it probably belongs to you since my name is not Boo Boo

If you knew about said factor that youā€™re basing your post off of, you would have not made your guild?

Fair enough, if you have a max lvl guildless save, just go on that

Then use your guildless fileā€¦ Lacking some iq pointā€™s arenā€™t we?

Itā€™s percbarā€¦ Okay um how old are you?

Isnt the answer obvious? i am impatientā€¦
also i wanted to play the game a bit and upgrade some of my items i thought making a guild early would be a good investement

:skull:

So crowns i collected from chests etc. will not disappear and go to my wallet, also i will have acces to bank. good investement!

And also are not at the risk which you previously stated, therefore making it worser for you.

Alright I know about the whole drama around him but I just need to pull this up rq

69 replies

fr (12 characters)

Since i am the guild leader whoever gets killed by me loses 5 infamyā€¦ i thought that was enough to prevent people from attacking meā€¦
I didnt consider guilds are now attacking a single person as a whole group

(Also what happens if there is too many replies?)

Iā€™m also a guild leader, you see me complaining?

nothing really

you give out extra infamy as a leader. If youā€™re complaining about being ganked then that should scream you shouldnā€™t be owning a guild rn.

Youā€™ll eventually get clowned on by the entire suncry guild. Along with some roselight,salvatore, etc members

idk we are are probably have different personalities, i dont know if you complain but you are not showing yourself here lol

well a retired clown like me can teach alot of things to this young clowns (suncringe etc.)

I never complain, even if I do get ganked alot, I just deal with it like anybody else would.