An interesting detail about vitality: The color of your soul

Im talking about the color in general, not something exclusive to Death, I was using it as an example. And we’re talking about Vitality here. If it was really Chaos and its colored teal, the color that appears for Vitality wouldve been a bit more greener in shade ._.

I mean I said it might be teal not that it is, and since it’s referred as a ‘‘cursed teal light’’ then it might be different

I realized that it probably is. Because Apocalypse Bringer Curse, which is confirmed to be King Nero’s Curse, was actually teal with a black aura (Morden is the reverse where it’s black with a teal aura).

Apocalypse Bringer might actually be the closest to Chaos as a magic, as the magic’s nature being an “Apocalypse Bringer” sounding similar to what Chaos does, and this also justifies why this Curse is even a thing (since if it’s an Elemental, it’s odd as it doesn’t sound like an element).
This could also explain why King Nero was crazy and decided to commit a genocide (as a powerful Curse can affect the mind, though idk if this was Elemental)

Always randomly thought they would be white. No actual reason.

When was that confirmed ? I always thought nobody knew exactly and it had no confirmations.

Got confirmed by the man himself:

The irony is that you replied to that exact comment saying “I don’t care”

what

Go check the topic that the comment came from and almost directly under it is your reply

The irony is that my comment was a joke omg :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah. But you still replied to that comment and then forgot that you ever saw it. Whether or not you were joking doesn’t matter

I literally just forgot is there any problem in that I don’t need to remember everything I comment in a random forums topic lmao

I actually never noticed how the Choose Your Path image had all 4 main builds with Vitality, Magic, Fighting Style, and Weapons

1 Like

It isn’t your fault, but that isn’t how irony works. I wasn’t accusing you of being ignorant I was commenting on a coincidence

You fail to realize that the reason why people cant deal damage to you when spawning is basically your spirit absorbing damage

At the very least Ekrix shows that spirit absorbs damage

It’s in the same order as they are in the Info UI, too. In the Info UI, from top to bottom it goes Vitality, Magic, Strength, and Weapons. The “choose your path” image goes Vitality, Magic, Strength, and Weapons from left to right.

I seriously doubt this. Vetex has already shown the cards: between two Awakenings, and lost and ancient everything, the lost and ancient magics/fighting styles and reasonable equivalents for all builds, will be stand-ins for the third awakening.

Only “3rd awakening” I could see is a possible reinforcement of our character’s foundations. Going off of what I heard about the 1st mind magic for mages at least being reinforced/improved later in the story as we presumably acquire lost and ancient magics.

My soul is not blue my balls-

ngl, i wonder if spirit weapons will req for u to have a % of ur hp or more to be usable

for example, a spirit weapon ability will req u to have 70% or more of ur hp still there to be able to use it