An interesting detail about vitality: The color of your soul

im sorry

I said that spirit weapons were going to be blue but everyone else assumed that they would be green.

This is because nobody actually noticed when I said that.

Since everyone has magic energy even non-magic users and magic is commonly associated with Chaos Energy I’d say it’s something related to it as well

I think blue is just cool to be the spawning bubble color it was like that in WoM too and the WoM character doesn’t have any relations to Poseidon at all

Yeah I’m just guessing it’s like Chaos Energy and not his soul color

Pretty sure normal Roblox forcefield is different from this

1 Like

Idk… Chaos seems to be more closer to red, looking at Akursius keep. And not every lifeforce of a being literally has to be Chaos itself. Chaos is a sentient being, and while perhaps every life technically originates from it if you think about it from the Greek myths, they’re all also independent from it.

Im assuming its the soul color because Vitality’s abilities are literally from the soul thus the main thing thats gonna be used is “Spirit Weapons”. It could’ve been the generic green but instead, blue was chosen

Chaos is black and teal (or blue) from what I’ve seen, since Vetex in one of his trello patches fixed something with the insanity chaos energy, and the only energy we see that’s not that purple fire is the black and teal energy

I thought they were gonna be white

Well that is one of the other logical options, since white is often used for spirits.

Chaos is described in Rackham’s journal as a cursed teal light

Hmm, alright. But even then, that is different from this kind of blue. Compare this with the little wisp of teal shown in Morden’s curse, they ain’t the same.

I actually compared the color to blue lightning while making this and the blue that’s from Vitality is deeper in shade and more bluer. Teal isnt the same as that kind as teal is basically blue but leaning more towards green.

That’s mostly because of Morden’s death curse looking like that, not because of Chaos.
Every magic have their own respective colors none of them are Chaos itself, like Phoenix magic, it’s white and orange not black and teal

Im talking about the color in general, not something exclusive to Death, I was using it as an example. And we’re talking about Vitality here. If it was really Chaos and its colored teal, the color that appears for Vitality wouldve been a bit more greener in shade ._.

I mean I said it might be teal not that it is, and since it’s referred as a ‘‘cursed teal light’’ then it might be different

I realized that it probably is. Because Apocalypse Bringer Curse, which is confirmed to be King Nero’s Curse, was actually teal with a black aura (Morden is the reverse where it’s black with a teal aura).

Apocalypse Bringer might actually be the closest to Chaos as a magic, as the magic’s nature being an “Apocalypse Bringer” sounding similar to what Chaos does, and this also justifies why this Curse is even a thing (since if it’s an Elemental, it’s odd as it doesn’t sound like an element).
This could also explain why King Nero was crazy and decided to commit a genocide (as a powerful Curse can affect the mind, though idk if this was Elemental)

Always randomly thought they would be white. No actual reason.

When was that confirmed ? I always thought nobody knew exactly and it had no confirmations.

Got confirmed by the man himself:

The irony is that you replied to that exact comment saying “I don’t care”

what

Go check the topic that the comment came from and almost directly under it is your reply