Another apocalyptic poem

Usual shindig. want to write a poem for thee greatest magic that has, will, or can exist in the Arcane series. Due to me being the furthest thing from a poet I will keep this in #off-topic though if a mod or someone thinks it needs to be in writing, I won’t disagree or fight it.

A single spell could wipe them all
Powerful, destructive, they will fall
Obvious is it’s potency and might
Catastrophe is it’s divine right
A beautiful destroyer, a burden on the plains
Lasting forever, on the world it strains
Yearningly people seek after it
Potentially to make it submit
Still it has no master, no guidance
Erasing and destroying without abidance

Broken lands filled with famine and pestilence.
Recovery is impossible in this apocalyptic residence
Indiscriminately murdered souls leave their land
Numerous kingdoms burn from a single hand
Gods themselves tremble at it’s glory
Everything stained with it’s mark
Rest now, soon everything will be dark

Probably my worse poem for this magic ngl, the other two were better imo but that might just be my own. Hopefully this one suffices and appropriately shows my love for this magic, though I doubt any set of worlds could describe and capture my love for this magic. Thank you for reading this.

7 Likes

vetex is going to make apocalypse bringing overpowered and then nerf it so hard that crystal is better

1 Like

It can be the best or worse magic and yet still will be the only thing my heart desires.

vetex is going to nerf your hearts desires

Actually I don’t even want it to be the best. Then all the meta nerds will simp over it.

everyone is going to be a promethean flame user, im going inferno cause it looks cooler

ik, listed it in my reasons I want apocalypse bringer. Those fools going after the pretty girl while I’m going for a god damn goddess.

ugly*
inferno is the pretty girl

we all know the homie is scorch

Equinox because Being chaotic neutral is crazy.

what the FUCK

blue cooler than green though

Ap.Bringer Ap.Bringer Ap.Bringer Ap.Bringer Ap.Bringer

green > blue

depends on what shade

1 Like

true homie true