Anti-mage clan is real!1!

sailor style is so underrated its insane
people are turned away from resource management or the idea that you need to be a warlock to properly use this
fucking lie, sailor style is unbelievably goated

The unenlightened masses

They cannot use anything but iron leg

Give up build creativity forever

their stat build won’t be special at all

imagine getting your ass kicked by someone with the same amount of weapon skills as a conjurer but dealing less than 90 damage per attack

i am proud to say i have never touched iron leg
i went from thermo to basic to sailor and i think it fits me perfectly (i wear sailor vanity)

dont have to imagine+those skills were not less than 90 damage

you’d actually be surprised… but weapons aren’t as nearly as affected by the damage debuff compared to FS and magic

then they only put enough points in vitality to be called a knight, if it doesn’t follow the 150/100 it is not a true hybrid!

you can still easily deal high amounts of damage (around the 200s to the 250s range) with many skills, perhaps even higher

wdym

100 vit 150 wep still makes a knight

by this logic a 100 magic 150 str warlock is a berserker

So my 120m/130s is good?

im talkin about putting like 90 less in vitality and 160+ in weapons, a a 150m 100str or a 150str 100m are still both warlocks, but if it has more in one stat than the other it gets awkward

they said 150 str/100 magic was cool but im sure you count

im no voice of reason, im more of a internet misinformation giver

what kind of idiot does that lol

i dont know

Silly

Knight users after finding out spirit weapons drain your health and make you deal less damage

Spirit weapons please be good.

No but seriously though I would laugh my ass off if they ended up completely nuking the meta.

It’s definitely a good thing, worldbuilding-wise because in AA they had the Scourge (unsure if thats an AA, AR or the comic thing) who were pirates who would hunt and kill any Curse users as they were seen as the problem in the world. It’s not too far fetched to have other strength/weapon/vitality people to have the same mentality.