Any theories about the second Bronze Sea baron?

We know it’s not someone from Ravenna, and it’s gonna be part of a side quest, but I can’t think of who it could be

Hm? There’ll be a second Baron in the Bronze Sea? Where was this said?

Idk when, but I know Vetex said it. Also General Argos said “where there is a Baron, there is a High Lord and a second Baron waiting”

pretty sure vet mentioned it somewhere and Argos said it

I bet it’s Jorund (leader of the Jaw Pirates) or Hallbjorn (former leader of Redwake but he might be a legendary ship fight instead).

Sudden thought: We awoke on one of the northernmost islands in the Bronze Sea. Additionally, we got there by rowboat, which means we really couldn’t have come from very far away. Which begs the question: Where is the Order base we escaped from?

Considering Redwake and the Jaws aren’t far away, I actually agree with this.

1 Like

Dawn island is at least one sea away from the base because morden said
‘since this island is on bronze sea’ thingy.

Oh true

There isn’t much point in theorizing since the second baron isn’t someone we have met or anyone that’s been mentioned yet, a completely new character

I am heavily aware that one of Red Council Member will turn out to be one of High lord due to their identity being secretive

cerunno or jaw bandits’ leader

Not met Jorund though have heard of him: :heavy_check_mark:
Rose to power strangely quickly and hasn’t been taken down by the G.N for some strange reason: :heavy_check_mark:
Seems like someone we would be tasked with taking out as a sidequest and could reasonbly be a questline: :heavy_check_mark:
Is probably strong enough to be a Baron: :heavy_check_mark:

I feel as if we have an incredibly strong contender here, Jorund makes complete sense.

Cernunno isn’t even in the Bronze Sea, but yeah it’s probably the Jaw Pirates leader, Jorund.

I am definitely leaning towards Jorund

bruh I already said that

Wha. Where?

I made a topic about it too I think

I have spent 8 minutes of my life for you: topic

it seems implied that this didnt happen in the bronze sea, as morden says that now that we are in the bronze sea, it must be a fair distance away
oh wait someone said that already

It’s been a minute since I’ve seen allat. Also, what the hell is Wisdom, and why have I not seen it before.

Nevermind, looked into it. And now I’m concerned about whether or not we’re going to get slapped with some Telltale nonsense later on.

“Let’s fight then!”
Iris will remember that