Any theories about the second Bronze Sea baron?

I have NO idea who Jorund is I havent played in ages

Sry @opticalcord I didn’t know

1 Like

he didn’t say we are NOW in the bronze sea just telling us location

i think its jorund, the jaw pirate leader

why does it say +10 wisdom?

What’s that?

dialogues in this game have hidden stats given depending on the answer you chose. as far as i know those are empathy, wisdom and courage

those are currently not used for anything, and in fact im not really sure if the later dialogues even have those stats. i dont know if its still possible but normally you can see the stats in the F9 console

What if it is a higher-up in the navy residing in the bronze sea who took a visit to the numbus sea (likely regarding the war or an order buisness) who will pull our ship over on our way to port minstrill. He charges us with the murder of Calvus before taking us in. Likely hood is we fight him and just like maria he is two parts where the second part he is revealed as an order member by using some weird order thing or having some order insagnia with him. If he takes us in we likely get imprisoned at port minstral temporarily and kenton is guilty for deserting, maybe shura appears and gets us out but word has gotton to sameria by then. After being broken out we fight him after finding out he is corrupt or seeing many other innocent people imprisoned, some from sameria and kerrax trying to make a peace treaty but the order stops them and is why things were escalating to war via false information, maybe if we have kenton we learn he ordered that shooting on a town too.

That is some very odd trivia, I hope that they aren’t used for anything important since I’ve made a few files where I just clicked on random things.

mentioned only once in a very missable piece of dialouge, but hes essentially the leader of the jaw pirates

imagine like, a boss battle, but against a ship

Yeah I checked it earlier.

Currently, my Light/Crystal/Iron Leg Savant is a kind, brave idiot.

Man if this really influences my character later on I’m going to end up sounding like such a bloody shounen protagonist, I hate it.

Probably a Lord from the assassin syndicate due to the you know the note we found in Maria’s ship arena

Ohhh I see
I could see Jorund being the second baron since he seems to meet a few criteria

it’d be kinda weird to get more bronze sea content after moving to nimbus but quite frankly im not against it

i love backtracking!!!

That actually sounds like it could be hella fun but knowing the ship combat system it’ll probably heal like 10k health like every 10-15 seconds :sob:

Not exactly, that dialogue may also heavily imply that Morden and MC werent in the Bronze Sea before getting taken by the Order, not knowing they were taken to the Bronze Sea till they managed to escape.

Morden mightve assumed MC was in the Bronze Sea though, as he hoped going to Redwake would make them remember something. At least, thats one of his dialogues would imply iirc (could be wrong tho)

I had this theory that wilderness islands in ao are named by our character but then I remembered of that quest that ulricus gives you, and I think he tells you to go to sandfall and not to that ‘‘desertic wilderness’’ so that probably broke my theory

I believe that a good portion of them are, Thorin’s Refuge and Dawn Island are both clearly named by the MC.

It might not be entirely invalid. A random NPC mentioned “Dawn Island” even though we named it ourselves and was supposed to be a wilderness island beforehand (it was the NPC asking for coconuts)

So you could headcanon that MC simply calls them by a name and then tells the person lol. Or maybe people find out about the name calling of the islands, and it just stuck. Or the names the NPC mentions are just a game mechanic to tell the player where to go, and canonically, MC just goes searching.

is that a quest? I never knew there was such quest in the bronze sea I thought he just sends out that random question and we name the island haha