Any theories about the second Bronze Sea baron?

Additionally, I dont think Thorin could’ve hid from the G.N for long if he’s living on an island named after him that’s literally called his hiding place.

I swear I recall another NPC, iirc in Redwake, that says something along the lines of ‘there’s an island out to the west, constantly stormy there, and it’s unnamed. If we name it, what ought the name be?’ and Mc’s dialogue option is something like ‘How about Dawn Island?’ and they seem to like it.

Personally I do think there’s a lot that were either named by the MC or were just given simplistic names based on the features of an island. For example, not far from Dawn is Elm and Mango Isle. Elm is probably named after the massive, possibly Elm, tree in the center. And Mango because. Well, you can get a lot of mangos there.

Either possibility would make sense.

If it’s simple names that people have given these islands, that’s just sailor society, ngl. Speaking canonically, there’s probably hundreds of these smaller wilderness islands, unlike in game, and they’re not about to name them all.

If it’s names given by the MC, well, they just woke up not long ago, and have amnesia. So they’ll name things practically, to make it easy to remember which island has what.

This is pretty likely.

3 Likes

it wouldnt explain “so its a fair distance away” tho. hes not only saying that dawn island is a safe distance away, hes saying that, due to being in the bronze sea, it (dawn island) is a safe distance aways indeed, and you wouldnt say that if said thing you escaped was literally in the same area that you were describing

“Don’t worry, kitten! I’ll save you!” -anime protagonist circa 2023

Uggghhh… It’d be so cringe. And I bet Vetex really will make it so it can be a factor in your character’s demeanor later on, and add in dialogue like that just for the fun of it.

the little voice in vetex’s head telling him to add shonen protagonist dialogue for players with no wisdom and high empathy and courage: “It would be so awesome, it would be so cool”

Please, no.

Yeah he exists. I remember talking to him

1 Like

Damn this post is popping off

Whoever is in charge of Fort Castrum

Which will never come out (at least not in our livetimes)

That’s a Ravenna fort so no

Morden should be a champion of sailling, if he managed to cross one or multiple seas on a rowboat. Just imagine how much strenght you need for it… not mentionning the fact that they just escaped from a facility, where they were probably treated like a prisoners.

And nobody stopped them? Either Morden, MC and Tucker were way higher lvl than they were represented at the start of the game or people who held them were all 1 lvl, had no eyes and one leg.

Sounds impossible.

1 Like

An organization is not a monolith. It is a group of people. And some people don’t always agree with what the organization is doing.

I’m willing to bet someone helped them escape, more than likely an Order member who remembered their conscience. Of course, a facility capable of holding prisoners and experimenting on them probably had a lot of personnel, so this ex-Order member most likely lost their lives as they helped us escape.

Either that, or mc got hit with a Metroid game trope and had all their powers stripped away from them as they escaped.

How do ya’ll think MC and Morden managed to get away from the order?
  • Someone helped them escape the Order
  • MC got hit with a Metroid game trope
  • Other (Gib ideas pls(lol))
0 voters

MC found a pistol and went John Wick

Remember what rage can do to a person

1 Like

mine’s like a wisdom savant, it has a reasonably amount of all three with wisdom being the most

Ah yes, the unstoppable power of bullet.

Or maybe MC is just really cracked but doesnt know it

They could probably take down fleets with like a screwdriver or something

My best guess is that Tucker did a thing. Specifically, a long-range teleporting thing. And that ended up killing him after (maybe, I don’t remember what he looks like immediately after being buried) getting injured in their escape.

2 Likes