Any tips for playing plasma?

Just made a new slot and decided to try plasma. Any tips on what I should do? Wondering if scorching is multiplied like poison damage or something like that.

7 Likes

uh what

When you inflict someone with the bleeding status, poison damage is multiplied like it would be irl

oh
yeah, 20% more damage on bleeding people
for poison its 25%

uh poison does the same thing if your bleeding irl

So it is multiplied like poison?

best way is to not use it because its shit (180 hours of experience)

other than that the best set for it is like 914-1022 health meta builds or a sunken build with like a powerful chestplate or powerful boots + helmet. ofc it doesnt have to be powerful it could be hard while a different item is given powerful but defense is the main stat you want for plasma with power in 2nd.

when your soaked/freezing/bleeding, just charge magic and it clears
plasma is small so aiming will be harder than other magics

no, the status effect doesnt stack (no status effect stacks exept for bleeding [which isnt supposed to happen anyway] altough i dont know about poison)

and plasma clears bleeding so its not really worth trying to bleed abuse

go read

So what Iā€™m getting from this plasma is really weird and confusing

pro tip for using plasma:

DONā€™T.

okay perhaps I am being a bit harsh, but hear me out:

Plasma has ABYSMAL magic size, you absolutely NEED to be spot on and almost pixel perfect with each and every hit to ensure you land your attacks, sure placed explosions and beams exist but those do absolutely no damage compared to your blast, which nicely brings me to my next point.

Plasma also has ABSOLUTELY AWFUL impact damage, last time I checked it was the exact same as poisons. (x0.75). now I do believe that itā€™s DoT may compensate for this but remember a few magics do in fact clear this effect. like water, ice, snow, and Iā€™m pretty sure wind does too correct me if I am wrong, but anyways if you are fighting someone who can clear your DoT effect, you may as well use weapons for that fight.

1 Like

ā€œPlasma Magic is a very well-rounded magicā€ nah man itā€™s weak as fuck; snow and maybe fire or acid are well rounded

x0.775

its well rounded in the non-pvp sense

its like the second lowest impact damage

even with 752 set, Q blasts hardly did as much as what most other magics could do with a 914

poison takes the cake for the lowest I assume?

ok, plasma is bad in damage

except its not a main dps magic
its a support magic just wait until ao to argue about it

other than dot passing through iframes i suppose its still not good for pve because of how dot doesnt stack