Anyone else not going to play the update?

i’m not really gonna play it, probably not at all. i will for now just kinda wait until some parts of this game are fixed, namely stuff like pvp (atleast the interaction with pve content pvp has) and also especially optimization.

there’s some small QOL stuff i’m hoping for but will be able to live without if those never come

idk when i will come back, it might be the release update, cuz i’m hoping vetex would make optimization acceptable when the game is supposedly in a release state

or who knows, maybe i can wait long enough until the story is done lol

anyone in a similar situation?

you should probably atleast try play a bit on release or a few days after, though i do understand your concerns around PVP seeing as metalmancers and attack size copers are still going to take priority over everything else (atleast they reduced stun?)

Yeah the stun gutting was very much appreciated (No more sailock’s winng off of one stun)

naturally pvp heads arent gonna care much about a story update, i personally believe they are missing out by not caring about the story but oh well…

true, they’ll probably try ruin it for everyone else by ganking randoms at story npcs (natural pvphead instinct i suppose)

exactly my thoughts, there are gonna be some people who camp the nimbus sea entrance and kill anyone who passes through

Honestly, I’m going to wait about a week after Nimbus comes out for it to quiet down. That is, unless there’s a server size limit of like 6 (which would be a good idea).

preferably vetex should add a system where when speaking to major storyline npcs you cannot be damaged

yeah, as much as i WANT to play on release tomorrow, im worried the amount of people trying to do the story at the same time might make it too chaotic and ruin it for me

ill still give it a go but if there are too many people ill wait a bit to continue

Agre- wait, tomorrow?

uh, yeah… the update drops tomorrow

try party up with a friend, always makes the game more fun and adds protection while playing

Yeah, it was confirmed to drop on the 29th at 3pm est

Dear god.

i dont have any friends that play ao :smiling_face_with_tear:

yea it drops in 23 hours

Honestly, I’m kinda interested in other things than AO rn, so I probably won’t be playing it.

also I may as well wait until the entire of the nimbus sea (or more of it at least) is finished, that way it’ll feel more fun to explore.

if you want i can hop on /w you

That’s actually my plan, I told my sister I’d help her get through the Bronze Sea, then we’d do Nimbus together. (I wanted to explore the islands together this time)

i appreciate the offer but i prefer to experience new content on my own, especially new story