Anyone else not going to play the update?

I’ll play, but if I get ganked or rk’ed a lot, then I’ll hop off.

ill do at least the story and maybe get a few boss drops, although i dont think the stats of the new drops fit me that much

only issue is that on release the boss is probably where the entire server will be

bruh that would be the only reason I play

wait a few weeks

few weeks is crazy, im trynna enjoy my easter break fr

I wonder what will get more players killed, everyone trying to hit the boss or the boss itself

cant wait for the boss to have 40 thousand hp from the 10 people fighting it

I want to play the story without any other people bro

I’ll play the Update for the Story, and so people won’t be ahead of me build wise.
I will have to grind builds for the rest of my files…while also having to fix three builds that got gutted.

server size is gonna be reduced like when the game first released
…or at least thats what vetex said

1 Like

Absolutely, I will enjoy the peace and quiet of an empty bronze sea.
Besides, I want to go through a complete story, not a chapter and a half. That would just be kinda annoying.

well i dont guarantee itll necessarily apply to the bronze sea

honestly this is my problem with the pvp of AO. even if you aren’t a pvp guy you’re forced into having a good build to fight against pvp heads.

Yeah, it’s probably gonna be weird do the storyline, get into it, then suddenly hit the end until about a month later, repeat this, and so on.

People crowding bosses might be an issue too, even with reduced size servers since when AO released, those players were kind of spread out over a large map to make boss crowding not a very big problem. That’s probably not what I see happening with this update, especially since there’s only 1 new boss which a lot of players who max out fast may return to farm.

yup. there will probably be a big update i will return to before the game’s storyline is finished. but atm i don’t see much of a reason to play before that happends.

Literally just
princerevon_hardmode

1 Like

I’ll be farming nimbus ships for the ultimate brig, but I won’t interact with the story till my best friend that plays AO hops on.

Same. I’m a warrior main so I need to also grind thalassi with like 5 people potentially hitting it

I’m actually excited for the upcoming chaos in the Nimbus sea.
Imagine logging on the very moment the game opens, servers fill up immediately, everyone at Ravenna hopping on their brigs and sailing towards nimbus together while also changing their gutted armor pieces :rofl:. It’s gonna be a whole lot of fun.