Anyone else not going to play the update?

Nimbus Sea teleport border is gonna turn into immigration control real quick

Already exists (i was getting jumped by some spanish(i know it was spanish) speakers but they couldnt do anything when i progressed the storyline in ravenna)

Don’t generalize us bruh wtf?
Just because PVP heads enjoy pvp doesn’t mean they don’t give a shit about this game’s storyline? Tired of this pvp “head” slander man…

Well then you’d be waiting until 2028 good sir

Bit late to reply to my own topic but:

Imagine the players queuing up at Sameria as each one of them has to get past customs and border control, only to get flagged for the hundreds, maybe thousands of weapons, armour pieces, scrolls and otherwise dangerous/illicit items in their inventories

Would be an utter nightmare for the poor border security agents

you deserve it

well then i waited that long, nothing wrong with that, in all that time i’d hope vetex figures out pvp and especially fixes the optimization

Not going to play but that’s because I’m away until Sunday

well i would play it if i can find out how to get audio back on my laptop…

Wasn’t that a thing in AA

1 Like

Yep, it was

real brah none of my irl friends play this (they did for a while then quit cause no new content and basically had a skill issue)

can’t even play today and tmr lollll but i probably won’t touch ao until vetex pushes the hotfixes and even then i’d probably only do the story and that’s it

im gonna play after 2hrs while I am sleeping which is a W cuz I don’t wanna hear all the hype for it yep.

good luck

probably wont for a day or two just in case some bugs happen

the bugs in question:

optical what does this mean

what does this mean optical

These people bitch so much about dying in a video game that they project their frustration onto anyone who actually enjoys fighting players its hilarious

I was gonna put an image of a bug later after sum are discovered

bugs always get discovered

1 Like