"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ." - [ao art contest bc on the third day she rose again]

โ€œA great power and a harsh reality.โ€

Let me tell yall a story.
So Iโ€™ve been a fan of this lil game trilogy-series-idk since the WOM days, and while gameplay-wise it wasnโ€™t much (we left most of the fun to the imagination), every time Iโ€™d read the google doc abt the overall lore and worldbuilding of the game (and AA), there was always something so exciting about being part of such a grand world that, even if felt only subtly with the minimum gameplay, made the entire world of Magius feel almost whole (albeit, in a โ€œyouโ€™ll have to explore for yourself!โ€ type of way). Digging further into AAโ€™s lore only strengthened this vibe, and it was honestly pretty amazing for me at the time. When WOM was said to be revamped entirely, I was honestly pretty disappointed, but AO didnโ€™t disappoint. Iโ€™ve always loved Vetexโ€™s lore, and what more when weโ€™ve got an actual overarching plot and storyline now?

While the essence of AO mainly boils down to it being a seafaring-magic combat game, I find that thereโ€™s a lot of promise in its lore and storyline. Thereโ€™s a lot of intrigue around the characters and their backstories-- Morden grappling with the death curse, Irisโ€™s daddy issues, Warren (periodt), Neviroโ€™s past and current peacemaking attempts, even Revonโ€™s future decisions-- that keeps me up at night, thinking and speculating what could happen next in this silly pirate game. So, if I were to make a love letter to AO, especially to its lore and worldbuilding, what better way to do it than to use the first character who drags us into the plot (and who currently just so happens to also have a huge weight on his shoulders)?

TLDR: in this world of magic the true arcane adventure was the friends we made along our arcane odyssey

lol anyways back to studying ive got reports man uni was a mistake

No logo ver

No rain ver

37 Likes

finally ! morden art that isnโ€™t a femboy !!

My status on the top 3 podium rn

photoshop huh

so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak so peak

1 Like

ykw man idt im getting on the podium either HAHAHAAH but maybe the real podium was the friends we madeโ€ฆ in this arcane odysseyโ€ฆ along the wayโ€ฆ

i use paint tool sai and sai 2 actually xD

nah dude you actually cooked imo youโ€™re top 1 for me rn

SO REAL, lets all hold hands and with all the friends we made along the way to the top!!!:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Hi, friend of BNT here! They just said theyโ€™re sending their regards :3
Also, cool art!!!

best one