AO Combat Poll (2)

I already have a file reserved for Warden, I’m just waiting for the build to come out.

Whoops, sorry - Oracle.

Fr bro i had a pretty low damage build and it took me a good 10 minutes to kill 260 npcs

Honestly I think that letting rivals reach level 260 was just a horrible bad mistake on vetex’s part.
I mean yea, rivals should be challenging, but that’s WAY too overleveled from players.

what do you mean you don’t like fighting npcs that stat check you with sparrow thrust and hitscan moves?

Yep me too

Idk if it’s a bug or not, but if you fight them only in the Bronze Sea, their level doesn’t go past 160

bronze sea level cap is 160. nothing you can do if you already leveled your rival to 260 unfortunately

bre SHUT UP let them actually try to get into pvp bre instead of catering to them like they’re incapable of learning. The game keeps getting watered down from “its too hard” bs Vetex intends for the game to be challenging.

Bruh I WANT to be a “PvP player” but setting up fight groups at Munera is a pain in the ass, Vetex making Elysium paid really crushed my dreams

3 Likes

add me in discord we host free ely’s all the time

:fridgeuchiha

Requested, thanks (wyqkrn)

1 Like

yea honestly when I first heard of elysium being made I was excited because I thought it’d be a thing where I could just go to fight for fun and have fun fighting while also getting better at the combat at the same time.

At first I was disheartened but hopeful seeing that it was “eventually gonna be open” but that sure hasn’t gone much of anywhere.
Here I was thinking “wow this could finally be something that can help bridge the gap between the PvE and PvP playerbases in a healthy way”.

now its this thing where I have to deal with it being hosted, what time its open from what host, advertising an open server, what region the host is, etc etc and I just can’t be bothered to deal with all that nonsense when other PvP games exist.

There are 24 likes on that message, you’ve already been ratioed :sob:

What messages?

True im pretty hopefull for the clan building update as long as bteam doesnt plan on making alot of changes and vetex just patches stuff up