πƒπ’π―π’π§πž π‚πšπ₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 ♆ {ao contest}

There is something so intriguing about the concept of a sacred magical place, that’s built inside a lake, forgotten… surrounded by jaw dropping waterfalls, in a secluded spot on a giant mountain island.
I wanted to capture the sheer magnificence of it all, of what finding a place like this might feel like, literally captivating and filling with awe!

I kept imagining this grandeur scene in my head, but I never really got to it.
So I thought, perhaps, making it for the contest would be a perfect opportunity! Cause then It’ll get the dedication it needs to depict the weight and presence just right. Like what I was envisioning back when I first saw this area in the game, marvelous really.
Hope you like it! :pray: Been challenging!
Goodluck for everybody participating!

(960x769)

(1920x1080)

Close up: (690x422)

For reasons it seems like everything got uploaded here as jpegs, so if necessary, I’m available with the original file quality

69 Likes

screams of JOY HOLY HELL I LVOE FHIS. I loved this scenery so much in the original game (water pretty and awesome, and the vibe in mount othrys is chill) but you made it SO MUCH COOLER WFSHKUHDJJD

Oh my lord… this is heavenly! Divine even! Tobi_hmm

3 Likes

Actual jaw drop. The coloring is so beautiful

My heart is racing dude… thank you!! :sweat_smile::pray:

jesus christ

3 Likes

IF LIGHTCLARITY HAS 1000 FANS I AM ONE OF THEM
IF LIGHTCLARITY HAS 100 FANS I AM ONE OF THEM
IF LIGHTCLARITY HAS 10 FANS I AM ONE OF THEM
IF LIGHTCLARITY HAS 1 FAN THAT FAN IS ME
IF LIGHTCLARITY HAS 0 FANS VETEX FUCKING KILLED ME
(complete sentence)

2 Likes

Dude I wish this was in the real game this looks so good

new wallpaper incoming

1 Like

wallahi what si this man

1 Like

Omg this is SUBLIME :face_holding_back_tears:

Bro cooked so hard the kitchen is gonna turn to ashes :fire_engine: :fire_engine:

man cooked so hard we got burnt

1 Like

this is so good man :frcryin: :frcryin:

oh my gosh
this thing is fucking golden
its better than the translucent water textures with loosely made particles that we got in the game

1 Like

Cook

1 Like

UNINTENTIONAL COLLAB PARTNER LETS GOOO

congratulations on first place and second place and also third place you deserve every prize

By Poseidon’s trident, this is the most beautiful representation of a Roblox game I’ve ever seen! You deserve at the very least second place, but even that would barely do you or this piece justice.

Soraa got some competition god damn bruh

Everyone here is so so kind man :sob::pray:… it fuels me with determination …

2 Likes