ooga booga deluxe

12 Likes

No, but I think merchants do

hey thats MY job :rage:

a guy in an elysium server, sailor juggernaut
Screenshot 2024-06-06 093835
CreeperCraft20011

7 Likes

its basic as hell but i really wanted to play into the mage look since this is my alt and doesn’t have EVS

light metal (gold) mage btw (he actually isn’t a mage just yet, im keeping him as a warlock atm since im trying to grind for frozen or blasted light arcmancer pants)

5 Likes

As an sand veteran you can do better :fr:

Me or the sand paladin

Lore Accurate MC

I see arcane odyssey is still in its early access phase. The avatars look incredible!

you’ve managed to make the flower dress looks good, impressive honestly

Why does everyone thing this one looks good :skull: the head looks so out of place

the scarf at least helps making it looks better, without it the head look way too big the rest of the body

I have the fashion sense of a corpse and need advice for my Mage boyo. I want to somewhat represent his Abyss Water and Purple Lightning Magics with accessories, and the glasses are staying on.

Here’s how he looks boneless, if that’s helpful at all.

1 Like

do you have any kind of style or genre in mind? like casual, cowboy, fancy, etc

Not really, I just want to see what sticks. I know I want items that don’t seem too out-of-place with my default clothes, so no Knight, Wizardy, or any similar genres. I guess you could say Casual is the most fitting, although not the Deckhands type of Casual.

Not very helpful, but it’s the best I can describe it. I’ve tried both normal and loose scarves, and they looked nice, but not enough to keep around for long. I’ve also had bandanas on him since WoM (I equipped my first one as a stat equip until I realized that Vanity Accessories existed), but I’m starting to wonder if he looks better with or without them.

Other than that, I’ve tried the Arcanium Bracelets, but I don’t feel any sort of opinion towards them. They look pretty occasionally, but that’s about it. Hats in general just don’t seem to work on him well, although Musketeer Hats are the most fitting for him.

Samurai/ Ronin outfit for my Conjurer, which is better?

First:
6f4b1f2606b544754809bfb31fe9498c798716d1_2_411x500

Second:

Bonus: Apparently insanity causes your screen to go black and white so I decided to take 2 screenshots that looks like it was a Kurosawa film

3 Likes

i like gold embellishments on my sand conj

better pic

2 Likes

what is going on here

The dress is too small, which makes the head look big

Call me crazy but i think the fit with the siren top could work really well
Maybe try using it with a white pair of samurai pants though