AO Drip Check

Personally I prefer the headband because he seems pissed off with the shroud on. But, thats just me

Ngl I didn’t even think about that cause I can barely see his eyebrows through the hair. Even the one I can see is just really unnoticeable unless you’re actually looking for it.

The eyebrows are supposed to be hidden with the first drip. Basically I wanted that the whole time he looks confident.

I think juggernaut torso/bruiser armor + thane/any other pauldron could work

I am try them out

If you feel like you prefer the original look you can always try to give him another hair color, i think it would look better

More Drip but I need to get the sw pants

1 Like

Alright now after spending over 300k worth in value (Just for drip these sw aren’t even in my build) The outfit is complete what do yall think?

Mid as in average :pensive::pray:

It’s very appealing, thing is I’ve seen 20 different people do it with just different hats.

I think my earlier outfit was better and more unique the indigo one but the hat looks bad looking bad

The outfit isn’t bad, it just needs a few tweaks. Firstly, I would replace the torso with a sailor style chest plate or a juggernaut armor and only equip the arms, I think both works the same. Then for vanity accessories I would’ve a sailor style balteus, midnight shroud, and a midnight large cape. If you have the extra vanity game pass you can add a hood or something. Lastly, you can either keep the pants you have in the picture or replace them with a Cobalt Ravenna Noble Boots (Elius’s boots).

1 Like

I got the most drip

Thiccc thighs>

fancy fellow from a few different angles. My thought process with the wood boots was that they looked kind of like fancy and comfortable fur boots

My weapons get in the way of drip, but that’s just conjurer life

2 Likes

banger

honor

“throughout heaven and earth…”

5 Likes

mans dont got a worry in the world

btw pls give me like

3 Likes