AO Drip Check

Yes

I think your on the right track with the elius boots, I would recommend getting more items with gold trim such elius boots, pirate cloak, and military cap (the former two are examples, not suggestions) and try to get a solid theme down with your color scheme to go with it (example is my future Canyon variation sand conj, who uses somewhat sparse clothing (as he is desert themed) and a cowl + cowboy hat, giving the impression of a desert wanderer or perhaps bandit)

some personal preference of mine is squared shoulders, your current drip doesnt really vibe with me cuz the shoulders are massive and rounded, I typically likes large capes to give a more squared off look (and im not rrly a fan of seeing my charactersā€™ back for whatever reason)

Heā€™s supposed to be basically the human equivalent of Scrooge mc duck. I donā€™t think a bandit vibe is good for what Iā€™m going for

bandit was just an example for having a solid theme

Is there any bulky gold armor without chain mail I can use, cause centurion was the closest I could find

so Scrooge Mcduck, definetly pick up a monocle

I theorize that just wearing a yellow lrg cloak would fix it (for me personally) it would square off the shoulders and could possibly get a rich vibe from a cape
and also try some yellow elius boots
remember its all about theme and scheme (outfit theme and color scheme) and also just having accesories that go well together (i.e. have similar color saturations, color options, clipping (big one) and etc)

What?

these
wiki didnt have a pic of yellow

Ohh got it
Ngl I wish there was an ao drip planner like for deepwoken, I bet someone could make that

I would RELISH in having a drip builder like gear builder

We need to get someone to make that

also try yellow top hat, keep with theme and scheme

itā€™s called joining the game on a file with decent items, try it.

1 Like

Yeah but without the hair the sideburns wonā€™t work

fair, no hat then

I have decent items and I donā€™t wanna search through my 500k item inventory for everything

Vetex! Add an inventory search bar, and my life is yours!

2 Likes

if you take my advice i will wish to see my students work