AO Forumers trying to talk about ANY game on ANY platform other than AO and DW for more than a single thread in off-topic that only lasts a few dozen replies and doesnt get any activity for more than 1 or 2 days

hell nahh bruh u mfs legit made up evidence :sob:
i aint even gonna try to argue against mfs that say “oh you havent looked at this piece of evidence” and then dont even show that evidence. You have no right to state that I didn’t do my research when you guys hypocritically make up evidence and assume everything vetex states is the truth, which just isn’t true

The evidence was real, but it’s super fragmented up, making it difficult to send pictures of it without missing important information. Sending a link wouldn’t even work since you’re not even in the Vetex discord, and even if you were, you could seriously just search up the stuff with ctrl + f. I literally explained this to you when you asked for it the first time
If you can join the discord, just use the ctrl + f feature and paste:
“from: vetex#0001 u were demoted” and then read down from there
Why aren’t you in the Vetcord anyways? I checked your account, and it hasn’t been in the server for the past few months
Plus, the problem I had was that you were using evidence to prove your point in the previous thread, but didn’t actually y’know, look at the evidence that you were using nor were you very knowledgeable about it. If you want to argue with people, at least try to do research man, like literally everyone else does in a debate

literally did exactly what fish said

found the base post and have been scrolling down to find more evidence than is already shown

I just don’t debate because I don’t want to waste time pushing my point, and most of the time I’m wrong anyways. And even if I was right, I don’t really feel like I did anything

1 Like

Yeah, and they made it clear that it was literally opt-in meant for people who had already beaten death or wanted an extra challenge for the boss rush. That’s the reason they didn’t deem it worth it to continue developing it. They have on multiple occasions noted that hardcore players are the minority and have on almost all of those occasions shifted away from supporting that community.

Okay i am genuinely starting to become convinced that you are actually like a ghost haunting this forums for the rest of it’s existance you literally don’t exist on the vetcord at all and you come on here like once every 2 months to make the most controversal takes that you could even have on this forum. You are literally a demon from a horror movie that comes out of hell itself for 2 days to haunt the main characters. You hate everyone on here but you aren’t even a vetcorder and you obviously seem to hate vetex idk :person_shrugging: . I don’t know if you died while browsing the forums and you are here to haunt us for the rest of your life out of sheer spite but what ritual do we have to do to excorcise you i’m not even saying that your takes are wrong i am actually just convinced that you are not even an existance off of this platform and you sheerly exist to piss everyone on here except me because i find drama REALLY funny. Please go back to whatever horror movie you came from and stay there :+1: :pray: :pray: :fire:

Bro exos piss easy with post scal gear now scal is the hard one

For my blind forumners, i will translate:

:pray: :muscle: :palm_down_hand: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

3 Likes

there is no way everything he stated was important to the topic at hand

that just ain’t true

if you want to argue with people at least try not to make up evidence and downplay anything anybody says besides vetex himself

I probably joined vetcord far before you did, I’m just not there anymore

yeah because I kinda forget about forums for 2 months

first and foremost, I don’t hate vetex as a person, I just don’t agree with what steps he’s making in order to make AO. Furthermore, I’m not a vetcorder anymore because of a couple of reasons: everyone is unbearable there besides a few handful of people, and I’m banned. Also I don’t hate everyone here, I don’t even care for most of the people here, I just dislike the individuals who refuse to listen to any sort of vetex criticism, acting like he’s some sort of god who can do no wrong.

hey thanks man, at least some people decide to listen and don’t automatically assume I am just lying

again, I don’t particularly care about anyone here, even though I may act like a troll. Many old posts I made were for the sole purpose of baiting, but now I try to counter most posts that paint vetex as a god or some shit, again, not because I hate him, but because I dislike what actions he takes.

1 Like

Now that everyone’s not at each others throats I do want to hear what steps you disagree with

wait then why did you tell me to send you links to the messages when you cant see them

also yeah, vetex isn’t a god or something, that was kind of why the “is vetex ever wrong” post existed
I just personally disagreed with your approach and execution towards arguing your view, although you did still say some pretty fair points

he didnt he specifically told you to screenshot what you mean :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He told me to send links in the original post

Also I personally don’t get the idea of saying AO is supposed to milk nostalgia since im pretty sure only 10% of its playerbase would have actually played AA

anybody who says that fails to realize that AA peaked far below 10k concurrent players at any given time, closer to 1k-2k, which, while very big for that time on roblox, is still practically nothing compared to now.

If vetex was making this game exclusively to “milk nostalgia” it simply wouldn’t work because there isn’t enough nostalgia to milk.

yeah because that’s basically what it seems to be at this current point in time

grown ass man relies on his underage community to feed his ego and publically shames anyone who decides to go against him, truly mature.

his refusal to balance anything until the last month is stupid in any scenario

nono, you misunderstand, if disagree with him TOO much, then he’ll publically shame you and ban you from playing any of his games
also again, you still agree with him with basically whatever he does

that is just what I think it is, if you don’t agree idrc

ty for agreeing

He doesnt though
People have argued with him a lot throughout the years, he’s literally never banned someone from playing his games for that

ignore the quote thing, I couldn’t find an image without that
and yeah, it’s real