AO gang headcanon anyone?

I sure hope that happens

yeah i hope that sparing elius and carina would have them come back, maybe even as deckhands or something

Considering how much they fucking look like eachother you may be more right than you think.

IMG_3852

2 Likes

Characters

1. Iris not only is a bad cook, she almost exclusively produces burnt food.
  2. Iris has a sweet tooth
  3. MC is a hoarder
  4. MC has an iron stomach
  5. MC actively combines random foods and enjoys the amalgamations. They usually turn out good, but the idea of the combos are just weird. Ex: Shark, wheat, swiftcaps, and watermelon
  6. Morden gets regularly disgusted by MC’s food combinations
  7. Ever watch Vox Machina/Critical Roll? Neviro is essentially Percival De Rollo but weaker.
  8. Neviro hates hot weather/hot things
  9. Neviro can’t handle spicy
    9.5 The others regularly spike his food with spicy stuff
  10. Iris also loves spicy stuff, MC loves umami, Morden likes flavorful stuff, Neviro likes fancy food, Warren likes bland food.
  11. Shura thinks of the MC a lot, and views the MC as a rival.
  12. Ruby Roger views the MC as a rival/friend
  13. The gang in terms of intelligence (smartest-dumbest): Warren, pre-amnesia MC, Morden, Neviro, post-amensia MC, Iris
  14. MC is a true neutral, and their reputation varies island-to-island
  15. Cirrus, Frostmill citizens, and Redwake citizens like the MC. Palo, Ravenna, and Shell hate/dislike the MC.
  16. The Redwake innkeeper & chief freaked out when news of the MC killing Calvus came out (if you do make a comic PLEASE include this cutaway gag)

Morden x Neviro
Iris and MC platonic chaotic duo
Warren group grandpa/voice of reason

All members of the gang are perfectly fine with committing murder, some less than others. In order of most to least willing: Morden (post-Death curse), Iris, MC, Ren, Neviro

World
(again, mostly food stuff)

1. Swiftcaps are sweet
  2. Cursed mushrooms are completely bland
  3. Cursed mushrooms are used for drugs (either processed or raw)
  4. All sky fruits are extremely sweet
  5. Every island has a school. Vetex leaves them unlabeled so people don’t bomb them intentionally.
    5.5. This means most individuals are literate
  6. Juraserva has some type of ability that grants them ultimate knowledge/awareness.
10 Likes

These are all really funny but I don’t think that Palo would really dislike MC, I understand Shell somewhat, but Tilly seems to have forgiven MC for leaving her to be kidnapped.

Commodore Kai and Mayor Tilly are married
Commodore Kai and Merlot wake up extra early ljust to hate on eachother
Revon still wets his bed to this day.
Warren kills white eyes for food
Commodore Kai is Mexican. That beard just screams Spain Emperor
Morden often thinks about mc when he sleeps.
Merlot and Whis’s English voice are exactly the same.

2 Likes

mayor tilly walks in watching kai stab a wall as explosions come from the other side seconds before he dies

2 Likes

Mayor Tilly witnessing Commodre Kai stab a wall multiple times and then dying(someone was on the other side of the wall):

1 Like

this is what happens when I use incorrect quote generators lol (Abigail Quill is my good rep Conjurer MC):

2 Likes

Your mc’s name is abigail? Thats so cute

2 Likes

in my eyes, Morden is omnipresent and will vanish the moment you look away.

Just like my parental figure :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Yeah lol

Personally I headcanon that she hates assassins (syndicate or not) because of the fact that I’ve gotten harassed by them a lot in-game, looks up to anyone who’s older than her and benevolent, has occasionally chaotic dynamics with the main crew (and Kenton), and that she’s terrified of glass magic users thanks to General Julian haha

I headcanon that Morden struggles with derealization, believing often that he too, died while escaping the Order, both as a side effect of his curse and an effect of the trauma he endured. He is the only one who remembers it, after all, and so he might feel as if he’s a ghost of something no one will believe.

2 Likes

Oooh yeah that could definitely make sense

We gotta do better tree :sob:

I now have a proper list of some of my generic headcanons (lol):

• Iris has tsundere potential
  • MC is fully capable of being a kleptomaniac to at least some extent
  • MC has bizarre resilience (I mean, look at some of the stuff they can come out alive from)
  • Kenton is somewhat jaded when it comes to the GN
  • Iris x Morden & MC x Kenton
  • MC likes teasing Iris and Morden (to both of their chagrin)
    – Iris probs would try to beat MC’s head in while Morden sits off in a corner flustered and embarrassed or something lol
  • Death magic/the Death Curse has aspects of Dead Revival Magic incorporated into it
  • Bad rep MCs try to justify their crimes as necessary evils
  • Neviro and Kenton are sometimes the straight men to everyone else’s wise guy (explanation: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StraightManAndWiseGuy)
  • MC treats Iris like a sister
  • Lord Elius dies even if you spare him (either because of his wounds or because someone else in the Order found and killed him)
  • Morden suffered from some level of Insanity when he went to the Dark Sea (Insanity makes your compass start spinning randomly, and he said in his journal that the same thing was happening to his compass)
  • Tier 4 (unadded as of putting this on the list but still) and Tier 5 Insanity does damage because the illusions start to actually become real (similarly to some parts of Warp in Thaumcraft)
1 Like

I like the way ur thinking dawg

I thank you for that since your art introduced me to both :joy:

Iris is taller than morden