AO gang headcanon anyone?

Yeah lol

Personally I headcanon that she hates assassins (syndicate or not) because of the fact that I’ve gotten harassed by them a lot in-game, looks up to anyone who’s older than her and benevolent, has occasionally chaotic dynamics with the main crew (and Kenton), and that she’s terrified of glass magic users thanks to General Julian haha

I headcanon that Morden struggles with derealization, believing often that he too, died while escaping the Order, both as a side effect of his curse and an effect of the trauma he endured. He is the only one who remembers it, after all, and so he might feel as if he’s a ghost of something no one will believe.

2 Likes

Oooh yeah that could definitely make sense

We gotta do better tree :sob:

I now have a proper list of some of my generic headcanons (lol):

• Iris has tsundere potential
  • MC is fully capable of being a kleptomaniac to at least some extent
  • MC has bizarre resilience (I mean, look at some of the stuff they can come out alive from)
  • Kenton is somewhat jaded when it comes to the GN
  • Iris x Morden & MC x Kenton
  • MC likes teasing Iris and Morden (to both of their chagrin)
    – Iris probs would try to beat MC’s head in while Morden sits off in a corner flustered and embarrassed or something lol
  • Death magic/the Death Curse has aspects of Dead Revival Magic incorporated into it
  • Bad rep MCs try to justify their crimes as necessary evils
  • Neviro and Kenton are sometimes the straight men to everyone else’s wise guy (explanation: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StraightManAndWiseGuy)
  • MC treats Iris like a sister
  • Lord Elius dies even if you spare him (either because of his wounds or because someone else in the Order found and killed him)
  • Morden suffered from some level of Insanity when he went to the Dark Sea (Insanity makes your compass start spinning randomly, and he said in his journal that the same thing was happening to his compass)
  • Tier 4 (unadded as of putting this on the list but still) and Tier 5 Insanity does damage because the illusions start to actually become real (similarly to some parts of Warp in Thaumcraft)
1 Like

I like the way ur thinking dawg

I thank you for that since your art introduced me to both :joy:

Iris is taller than morden

wait, how tall is Morden then? Cause for reference Iris is shorter than the player in-game lol

morden is a goblin in that case

1 Like

Oh my gods :joy::joy::joy:

Personally I feel like MC is somewhere between Morden and Iris, and that Morden is taller than both of them

My height headcanons with NPCs and two of my files:
Iris: 5’-5’2”
Abigail: 5’4”
Aisha Sectonia (my bad rep Warlock): 5’6”
Morden: 5’8”
Neviro: something close to Morden’s height
Kenton: ~6’

I also feel like Iris is the sort of person who would get mad about being called short lol

2 Likes

love how everyone agrees with this

4 Likes

Kenton is a tall boi.
Which makes sense, cause hes a gigachad.

3 Likes

imagine someone making a little comic about that lol

random thought: how would different MCs interact with each other lol

2 Likes

probably like bounty hunting or trading

1 Like

I mean like outside of that lol

I feel like the story would work just as well if the MC was also dead

The storyline would be relatively the same, just with Morden going to jail for like a week or so instead of 2 months like we did