AO gang headcanon anyone?

THEY DO- and they must have ridiculous endurance and other traits too

like dang bro, the fact that they managed to bridal carry Neviro (who still had his damaged armor on) so far across Ravenna right after defeating King Calvus among several other things

2 Likes

Fairly close to my headcanon, here’s how tall I think everyone is:

Iris: 5’0” — The group jokingly calls her short. She gets comically angry over this.

Mayor Tilly: 5’3” — Everyone thinks she’s taller because she’s always standing above them on her porch.

Prince Revon: 5’5” — Been that height since 15, used to insist he’d get taller, never did.

Kaden Ketch (MC 1): 5’6” — His untamed hair makes him look slightly taller than he actually is.

Morden: 5’7”

Elius: 5’7” — Carina constantly taunts him that she’s taller. He gets annoyed, but doesn’t act up nearly as much as Iris does when she’s referred to as short.

Amber Cinders (MC 2): 5’8” — Typically not with the gang as much as Kaden (they exist simultaneously), yet jokes about Iris’s (and sometimes Kaden’s) height more than anyone else.

Neviro: 5’9”

General Argos: 5’10”

King Calvus Caesar: 6’0” — Imposing, his crown makes him look even taller.

Lady Carina: 6’1” — Everyone knows she’s taller than Elius, but they’re always surprised to see she’s taller than Calvus.

Edward Kenton: 6’2” — I’ve never seen a single headcanon saying he’s shorter than 6’, we all seem to universally agree that this chad of a man is tall.

4 Likes

i wonder if the mc’s insane regeneration is reflected in the lore, cause you can come back from 1 hp in what’s probably just like an hour or smth of in universe time

1 Like

imagine how much more ridiculous it could get if a healing magic like life magic was added

I still wanna see someone make a mini comic or something about Iris getting mad about being called short :joy:

Also, idk why but I find it funny that with my height headcanons Abigail stands up to Edward’s chin in height (it doesn’t help that she’s the MC I ship with him) lol

I refuse to believe that Argos is canonically shorter than 6’ 8’’

Haven’t played in a while, I’ll go see how tall he is later when I can use my PC again.

Pretty sure most characters are a similar height in game other than that one guy at sailors lodge

Lol, someone agrees with Neviro being the tallest of our main quartet

Like, you know how tank-based characters in stories are usually depicted being really tall and well built in comparison to other characters? Yeah, I always imagined Neviro being that kind of tall. In contrast to Iris, who of course had to be the angry short girl. Her head reaches only up to Neviro’s shoulders.

Actually, it’s hard to see, but I’m pretty sure Argos’ model is way bigger than the player

nah there’s a good few of them scattered
Iris
Shark hall guards
Can’t remember the rest but kjartan ain’t the only one

Argos and Kjartan for the bronze sea basketball team

3 Likes

they cannot stop balling what the fuck

1 Like

Morden mostly only cares about player as said in his journal that player is his last friend, and Estrid taught player about lots of basic life skills such as making a simple meal, first aid, etc. etc. to help player get back on their feet.

2 Likes

I can imagine that because of the losses he’s suffered Morden might be hesitant to actually befriend anyone else out of fear of losing them somehow just like he lost Tucker to death and MC to amnesia

morden’s best friend is a pet rock

The “rock” being Tucker’s gravesto-

1 Like

I-

(this is a complete sentence and makes the comment 3+ characters long)

For some reason I once again started wondering how tier 4 (unimplemented atm) and tier 5 insanity does actual damage :thinking:

Nono, tier 2 did damage already, im dead gurl