AO gang headcanon anyone?

I feel like the Death Curse might result in Morden becoming more withdrawn from the others too, since he showed fear of its capabilities and what he could become during the Ravenna jailbreak and in his journal (iirc he said something about not wanting to “lose himself” in his journal)

CANON : MC stands out like sore thumbs

Thanks to this one bug I encountered last night, I like to think Julian just dyed his hair blonde

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love all of these!! Thank you for sharing your list. It seems like you put a lot of thought and effort into it.

• The MC’s tastebuds have completely perished when they were being experimented on by the Order. The meals they cook look good and are extremely nutritious, but this is the same person that will cook a mushroom soup that includes both peaches and prickly pears, so chances are they taste horrid.
  • They are however extremely skilled at preparing fish, since they can cook pufferfish safely. It does take literal years of training to become a fugu chef, that’s worth noting.
  • Iris, in comparison, has okay taste, but has the sliiiight issue of liking everything well done. And i mean well done. Even the MC would not touch what she cooks, it’s that burnt.
  • This leaves most of the cooking tasks at camp to Morden, Neviro, and Kenton. Morden does alright, but his meals are pretty uninspired or bland. Neviro knows some sky cuisine, but can’t really practice it with surface ingredients. Kenton makes a mean fish buffet.
  • Kenton doesn’t really like leaving the ship, and spends his downtime when the rest of the gang is docked glued to a fishing cane waiting for them to come back.
  • Here’s a list of which of them are the most likely to deck you in the face unprovoked: Iris > MC > Morden > Neviro > Kenton > Enizor
  • The gang’s tactic when encountering a navy ship is to all collectively pretend that kenton is not in fact kenton. This works 9/10 times, somehow.
7 Likes

I love how we’ve come to the conclusion that the MC is literally BotW Link when it comes to cooking and general vibe.

2 Likes

Not just that, lost memories, exploring, doing quest, etc

1 Like

You’re right. You think we’re going to be saving a princess? Maybe Iris? Maybe Edward in a frilly dress

Makes me wonder if there’ll be a point in the story where we also have to go to certain locations to retrieve our lost memories…

Wait, hold on…

Wasn’t Breath of the Wild one of the inspirations for this game!?!?

2 Likes

yes, Breath of the wilds and Assassins creed references in ao, ik there’s more but i forgor

It does, especially the exploring and cooking. The sea theme itself was the ost of zelda wind waker theme

Edward in a dress… Oh how I’d love to see him in one. and sweep him in a princess style carry oml :face_with_peeking_eye::ok_hand:

Yup, it’s confirmed—you’re down bad. I’m sorry, but it’s true. Admit it and follow me to the horny jail, we already have a cell waiting for you.

clicked on this post and am completely unsurprised as to where its gone.

Already there. And bitch please, ye aint the first person to say dat. So dont give me Ideas in the first place

My brainrot on my own MC x Kenton ship is strong lol

Abigail has such strong dandere energy that her initial interactions with him would’ve been kinda awkward due to her shyness, but she’d still help him with anything (no matter how mundane or challenging it is) at any opportunity bc she genuinely desires to help anyone she thinks deserves or needs help

Meanwhile, Aisha just stands in the background preparing to kill somebody or commit some other atrocity again

Speaking of, what exactly are the GN’s standards when it comes to executing criminals? Cause she doesn’t have enough bounty to get executed in-game rn but her track record is going to keep getting worse lol (the images were from when I last checked the bounty board, her bounty and list of crimes has gone up since then)

Irrelevant addendum: Now both of them have way different outfits than their default ones lol

1 Like

Game logic:

An NPC litters and smokes in a non-smoking area and suddenly becomes regarded as the next Joseph Stalin.

A player literally wipes out an entire island and is seen as a petty bandit.

I’ve literally seen cases of an NPC doing a fourth of what I have, yet having a fame of 100k+. What the heck, game?

It can only be the trope of gameplay and story segregation (er, game logic and story logic segregation, rather) at its finest

well I made a rough height chart with my specific height headcanons using some website lol (don’t ask me why I used rectangles)

the mc always has insane fucking body strength no matter the build (how you pull up a colossal squid :sob:)

3 Likes