AO gang headcanon anyone?

here it is

I love that website lmao. (I assume I’m using the same website, or at least a similar one)

4 Likes

1 Like

OMG DUDE, I USE THAT TOO

3 Likes

Prolly gonna get flamed for the first one, but here are my few headcanons:

• Considering Morden talks fondly about Tucker in his journal we took while he was asleep, there may have been either a romantic or brotherly relationship between them (and I’m leaning towards the former…)
  • MC has taken consideration in joining Maya in building her kingdom as an enforcer, even if it puts Maya in some danger due to having made enemies such as the Ravenna Realm.
  • Mayor Silly Tilly is in her 30’s despite her appearance (tbf, with Roblox, anyone without a beard nor bald head looks 20), she doesn’t like it whenever the Grand Navy arrives to use Palo Town as an execution site, but doesn’t have a choice, and her opinion towards King Calvus IV has been lowered by a big margin due to seeing the sorry state of Tiberia that resulted in her kidnapping.
  • Due to Architect Merlot being called “The Waltz of Death”, he could very well be a talented dancer outside of his profession
  • Commodore Kai is a master fencer in and out of the Grand Navy, hence his title and weapon of choice.

That’s all I could think of atm, but I may update my headcanon list sometime in the future.

5 Likes

hopefully shura becomes part of the gang at some point who knows we might see him in the future maybe the second sea? maybe even the 3rd sea maybe the 3rd sea’s main faction could be based off of ancient japan like how ravenna is based off of rome and keraxe might be based off of vikings idk about the keraxe part tho and maybe shura is from the 3rd sea if it’s based off of ancient japan

and i do hope revon gets a glow up and becomes strong the next time we could possibly see him if he wasn’t killed already

@ThatOneGuy

these are the only 2 parts of my headcanon might edit some more but 1 is that edward kenton enizor and your crew like i guess the redwake warriors and warren became friends while the mc was climbing the stepstones and 2 is that warren is the type of person from the friend group that almost never goes to meetings whenever they are scheduled

1 Like

tucker was the light to his shadow :sob: :pensive:

3 Likes

This would make it even more saddening since Morden found two people who made his suffering a little more bearable, and even fell for one of them, and during the day of their escape, he lost them both. He lost his beloved Tucker to death’s grasp (which makes the “I miss Tucker” part in his journal a little more heartbreaking), and he lost his dearest friend MC to unfortunate circumstances with their memory.

I do hope we don’t have to kill Morden, even in a boss fight against him, I hope there’d be an option to spare his life after he lost almost everything :confounded: :sob:

6 Likes

My question is how the MC can use that justification for murdering innocents. You lose the moral high ground in my eyes when you deliberately go out of your way to hurt others who cannot fight back. (I mean, there’s players with over a thousand innocents killed, how anyone could possibly see such a person as good or anything other than evil is beyond me.)

Prince Revon had a horrible fear of goblins as a child and refused to leave the castle because he was scared the goblins were going to get him.

3 Likes

Why does Iris give me Aqua vibes
is that her sister or something

At the middle of the story, A truth lead us the backstory behind Order of Aesir and it includes whats happen exactly before were escape the facility

It shows us that Morden was working with the order. After that happened, Morden took us to some place, with no reason why. But then something just snapped; the MC’s head feels heavy and… controlled. It turns out the real reason the MC can escape is so they can get their second awakening. And the one who’s tried to control us is kind of manipulation curse user

Warren, save us from them. He fights a little bit with Morden and shows them his inferno curses. Then Warren and MC ran away.

After the MCs learn about the truth, they ask where Iris is. Instead of telling them, Warren decided to bring MC to Iris’s dead body.

1 Like

This may sound silly or something, but
If AO is the sequel of AA and someone has the curse of reviving the dead, then they could take Iris there.

1 Like

God damn, that dark.

I love it.

1 Like

wait now that you mention it

Dead Revival Magic implies the exsitence of a Dead Revival Curse

unless its a type of primodial magic ( since Duzra learnt it from a scroll and all )

it could be an ancient but thats rather unlikely since Vetex most certain didnt think that far back then ( tho he can always retcon it ig )