DON’T BECOME A META SLAVE!!!

1 Like

She will also spam ultimate art

:sob: :sob:

SANDAL SAD WAAAAAA

cry

Walter White Crying GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

I imagine Morden has a high metabolism, and while he’s not particularly always hungry, he can always eat, and struggles to put on weight. I also think, if you’re counting Edward, that he doesn’t like Iris, because she’s very loud. I think Neviro and Edward would get along though, as well as both of them bonding over not understanding the MC, Iris, and Morden because essentially they’re late teens and they’re old and jaded

3 Likes

GOOD SHIT (10 characters)

1 Like

Dead revival magic was created by hades to be used specifically by him I think (and durza ig but he was controling durza)
So I doubt he made a curse variant

morden has crippling depression

enizor has cancer and if you get Bronze Sea Explorer he will die peacefully, knowing he has completed his life goal
if you don’t then he will die like this:
“NO! I can’t die now! I haven’t seen it all… I haven’t seen it! No…!”

neviro is planning to backstab the gang

lady carina got disowned because she was too weak

lord elius has 232 mistresses(all of them are pregnant)(no he does not pay child support or taxes)

king calvus had a wife but she divorced him after finding out he and his entire family are pretty much a bunch of war criminals(she thought he was a sailor)

ruby roger is secretly the strongest man in the world and can destroy ravenna with the flick of a finger

2 Likes

edward kenton is a socio/psychopath

dame cassenia only fights wars because she can legally kill people

commodore kai used to have children

merlot killed them(accidentally, they were supposed to be hostages)

the mean receptionist likes playing pranks on the prisoners, for example, executing them early, torturing them, putting them in the machine(joke I just really don’t like her)

the nice receptionist will live to 88 years old, have 5 children, a mansion, and 12,000,000 galleons in savings

also not an AO gang headcannon but:

Banks don’t exist because people kept robbing them, over, and over, and over again. Now there are no longer regular banks, and previous bankers have started their own Clan as pirate merchants.

wtf how

I just get this inner feeling that he’s got a few screws loose.

he seems pretty neurotypical bro

I mean he was kinda lost before he met us but he was kinda just fishing on his own living a simple directionless life on elm island.

And he wants to find out why the navy is so unusual in some of the things it does, which, he has a point for, and there is proof of the navy having mysterious lore we’re yet to discover. (commodre kai’s death lines should come into mind)

*MC is a manipulative sociopath

okay that makes more sense

MC discovered their power of immortality and memory manipulation at the age of 121.
After dying, they found themselves in the body of their 18 yr old self.

They took this chance to go down every path, to live every life. What the power of immortality does to a man…

Slowly, the paths they chose became more and more sinister. Exploring creative ways to kill people. Creating hatred and unjustice wherever they stepped foot.

MC loved it. The chaos was exhilarating, and nobody could stop them.

And they knew.

I thought we had a keen sense of justice