AO Ideas Trello

:fire_extinguisher:

Are my suggestions too fire?

Look at the emoji closer.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Cyro, you are annoyed when Reminders for AO goes off topic but look at what YOU are doing in my topic

this reminds me i gotta make calamity magic :frhigh:

True, but I didn’t start it and Reminders for AO should be especially strict in complying to it’s purpose and the forum rules due to it’s popularity.

comically large banana peel
legendary weapon
moveset:

Q - drops a banana peel the size of the bronze sea down, ragdolling anyone who touches it for 3 seconds

Anways fowarding this

Ancient Magic: Calamity Magic (Original Idea by @Cryonical)

Calamity

From Cryonical’s “worldbuilding” trello

" Calamity is a fragment of Chaos’s mind with special powers , encapsulated eternally inside the atoms of a large mass of varied spiked blue, purple and pink crystals with a special quality that causes anything that touches them to grow and turn into similar crystals over time. To match the other proxies, this conscience is similar in its function to that of a human brain, with a somewhat elevated intelligence/processing level and reaction time."

Effects:

Mental Calamity:
Upon hitting an opponent, a sort of conflict will be placed in their brain. This conflict awakens as an effect of being damaged enough by those with calamity magic, this conflict allows "Calamity" itself to alter the mindset of whoever has this effect, This will cause effects **Very** similar to insanity being placed on the player. Their screen will also turn red, and occasionally some of their attacks will refuse to be sent out (The opponent would have to spam click to actually use their attack)

Calamitous Crystals
Attacks inflicted on an opponent will cause the crystals that calamity subconsciously controls to be able to latch onto the target. These crystals will RAPIDLY drain the opponents Health and Stamina and keep it in a "reserve", This "reserve" will wear off and grant the target their HP/ Stamina back if the target is not damaged by the magic for over 10 seconds. This is due too the effects of calamity wearing off on the target. If the user is hit though, the crystals will explode, give a portion of the HP/ Stamina (and a bit of mana) back to the user, and deal extra damage if the opponent is hit in 5 or less seconds. The explosion of these crystals are random as they can stack (up to 6 crystals) BUT, the timer will be reset slightly making it possible to have these crystals stacked

Overlord of Fear
Every town NPC is fearful of you, you gain negative rep much more quickly with this in your slot. Hostile NPCs have their level req lower for running away from you

Stats:
Damage: ???
Speed: ???
Size: ???
Terrain Destruction: ???
Structure Destruction: ???

Already added this to trello btw

2 Likes
Revengeful Technique

When the user is wanting revenge on someone, they will unleash a barrage of attacks on the person they want revenge on. They will have a sudden burst of energy and will have more powerful attacks. They will be blinded by revenge, with their only goal being to kill the other person.

Lost Technique

External Curse Idea

Cloning Curse

One of the very first external curses created by Prometheus, the cloning curse is a powerful curse that allows the user to make temporary duplicates of themself and their items that can use their abilities (such as fighting styles, magics, weapons, etc.) of any amount, though cloning themself makes the main user more vulnerable to attacks.

This curse is currently in the hands of a man called The Hydra by the many people who have fought and survived him in the fifth sea area.

shadow clone jutsu

I plan on making a lost magic for the hydra boss too, basically being a somewhat mix between acid and fire magic.

One thing I’d like to say is that the icon for fire magic kinda looks like it has a serpent-like part for half of it, doesn’t it?

more inspired off of hydras and how when you chop off their head they grow two in it’s place, kind of cloning itself

Time for some more variants boys :smiley:

Adamantite

Metal, Adamantite Variant

Wood, Charred Variant

Ultrasonic

Explosion, Ultrasonic Variant

Lightning, Red Sprite Variant

Plasma, Astral Nova Variant

Shadow, Corrupted Variant

Shadow, Evil Variant

Light, Magic Star Variant

Ice, Temperate Variant

Sand, Otherwordly Variant

Snow, Cold Variant

Snow, Mystic Variant

I know these are more bullshit-y but im bored so :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Cool ! But why is the corrupted variant if Shadow pink when in AA it’s purple ?

An editing mistake on my end, meant to make it more dark-purple-ish but ig GIMP somehow exported a previous ver or smth, lemme edit rq

Pog Shadow tho :poggers2:

Now make Darkness Magic icon :gun:

fixed lemme add to trello now :fr: