AO Ideas Trello

Sandal you made a knife magic

I know and it’s awful

I uh

Had a moment
:weary:

Hey man if we can have lightning + poison and whatever the fuck a “frostmetal” is can’t i have my crystal water :fr:

Good point but like

Goofy nonetheless

1 Like

sugar water magic.

lightning imbuing.

When you imbue your weapon or fighting style with lightning magic it can produce these three effects.

Throwing: if you shoot out an projectile like for example trident projectile it will travel instantly to your opponent but in return will do zero block damage.

Dashing: when using a rush type skill or a skill that lunges you forwards you get a small lightning dash in the start of your move increasing its range but not by alot.

And of course your m1s proc lightnings status effect

1 Like

Feature idea ?

Weapon Type: Gunblades

Gunblades are a type of weapon that can use both far and close range attacks. The trick it uses is having a simple blade and the bottom of the barrel of the gun, allowing the user to slash their foes in front of them while being able to shoot their opponent with a bullet

Types:

Flintlockblade (Flintslasher) Uncommon

Works as a normal flintlock, has a short blade, upon landing a hit on an oponent, if the user double clicks, they will preform a slash, dealing damage to anyone Infront of them
Level 60 - 240

Musketblade (Muslice) Uncommon

Works as a normal musket. Has a longer blade, upon hitting an opponent, the user can double click and preform a slash
**Level 60 - 240

Double Flintlockblade (Dual Flintblade) Rare

Functions as two flintlocks normally. Has two short blades, upon landing a hit, the user can double click, allowing them
Level 110 - 450

Bazookablade (Bangblade) Rare

Functions as a bazooka. Has a large, wide blade. You can shoot cannonballs out of it; upon landing a hit, the user can hold click to preform a heavy, horizontal slash
Level 140 - 550

Rapiermusket (Slashket) Exotic

Functions as a musket, upon hitting an enemy, the user can click multiple times to unleash a flurry of jabs, upon completing a flurry, the user then shoots multiple times
Level 200 - 670

Poisoned Flintblades Exotic

Functions as flintblades, hits have a chance to inflict poison
Level 130 - 400

Poisoned Dual Flintblades Exotic

Functions as dual flintblades, hits have a chance to inflict poison
Level 160- 550

Captain Msura’s “Tongued Blades” Legendary

A weapon used by the legendary pirate “Msura”, a traveler of the dark seas. He was known as a crude and brute-ish person, so his way of fighting was odd compared too others. Similar to dual flintlocks, however the user swings their blades first, if the opponent is hit, the user will barrage the target will gunshots and finish them off by slicing them.
Level 400 - 860

already added these btw

6 Likes

ice

3 Likes

Added another weapon idea to Carter and added another idea for a feature Carter can do, which is turn his scrap weapons into weapons made for builds (such as arcanium, strength and soul weapons).

I think you should add amoung us to AO tbh :fr:

1 Like

:fire_extinguisher:

Are my suggestions too fire?

Look at the emoji closer.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Cyro, you are annoyed when Reminders for AO goes off topic but look at what YOU are doing in my topic

this reminds me i gotta make calamity magic :frhigh:

True, but I didn’t start it and Reminders for AO should be especially strict in complying to it’s purpose and the forum rules due to it’s popularity.

comically large banana peel
legendary weapon
moveset:

Q - drops a banana peel the size of the bronze sea down, ragdolling anyone who touches it for 3 seconds