AO Ideas Trello

Added

basically just exotic boots that grant extra agility?

fluffy paws

rare weapon

description: a pair of big fluffy paws that can be used to pummel foes into the ground.

looks like giant cat paws when equipped.

skills:

left click: a basic combo punch move with a strong finisher at the end of the combo if it catches someone

Q: a lunge forwards that grabs opponents and can is followed up with a small barrage attack with a rapid “nya nya nya nya” noise

E: greatly boost your speed by running on all fours, makes cooldown for lunge attack shorter

R: slams your paws together to launch a sonic projectile that deals medium damage and disorients foes

X: user flies into the air to do a powerful divebomb with massive damage and a long cooldown

(yeah I’m really proving I’m not a furry with this one)

3 Likes

Added

I labeled it as “WhatFuckingClassIsThisWeapon?”.

Based on your last two ideas Ima guess you’ve been in a God of War mood lately

This truly has been an arcane odyssey.

4 Likes

You are indeed… correct.

This topic dying :frcryin:

If we keep the flame going for just a bit longer, then the new forumers will notice this topic and might even participate.

Yeah it isn’t really dying yet, there is discussion everyday, it is just getting real slow

1 Like

it’s not really the topics fault it’s just there’s pretty much no new forumers coming along.

it’s happening everywhere.

1 Like

Back on September and October we would be getting like 5-10 new people a week, but now it’s just dying. We might get some new people in February though.

Might ? Lmao you odn’t realize that there’s gonna be dozens of newbies a day with AO release, might try and lock this to tl2 for a while even to stop spam

1 Like

oh no…

the day the floodgates finally open

1 Like

new people. No just many people back from the dead. There are many registered users on this sight but most of those people don’t post or look at the forums ever.
there are like 30 active users.

1 Like
Demon Claw

An upgrade of the Thermo Fist that when equipped, gives the user fiery claws. Like Thermo Fist, it has a heat meter that when filled, greatly increases attack speed. Warlords can only infuse this style with claw-type weapons.

Dragon Claw

An upgrade of Demon Claw that has faster, stronger, and larger attacks. Also, the heat meter is replaced with a “fury meter” that instead of charging passively, it charges by dealing damage and when filled, its transformation skill can be activated.

The transformation looks somewhat along the lines of this:

✂️ dragon - YouTube

Advanced combat

A basic fighting style that can be learned from its mentor if you’ve reached full mastery on basic combat and have at least 150 strength points and 300 galleons. Advanced combat has slightly better damage, attack speed, attack size, and efficiency than basic combat.

Super Human

An upgrade of advanced combat that lets the user surpass the physical limitations of a regular human using their will power.

Poison Arts

An upgrade of advamced combat which utilizes poison to deal extra DoT damage while having less impact damage

1 Like

2 Likes

I added these two but I gotta go to bed now. If the last three aren’t added by somebody else between now and when I get up, I’ll add them in the morning.

Added the last three.

You grinding lol, I’m writing an essay rn, teacher gave us the subject friday gotta give here 5 pages on monday …

1 Like