AO Ideas Trello

Added
I used the photo as the card cover.

neat model

I made this the card cover for Shatterfrost Magic.

was it seriously that good of an idea???

well that’s cool

my magic is an icon on the AO ideas trello

it should be a cracked snow magic circle

that would be super slay

here you go
Why Is the Heart Symbol so Anatomically Incorrect? - Priceonomics

1 Like

?

1 Like

:eyes:

y e s

idk make it look more unstable too for that cool edginess powerfulness factor

1 Like

The Waffle House has found its new host.

The Waffle House has found it’s new host.

Outside: The seas and civilizations that aren’t known to the War Seas, such as the Seven Seas and the Dark Sea. The "Outside"also includes the Old Sea. (Will add more information later)

1 Like

Base Fighting Style Idea

Tier 1: Yank Style

• (Tier 1 rarity) Common

• (Tier 1 description) This fighting style focuses on sweeping kicks to take out the opponent’s legs and pulling/throwing techniques to make as much distance from the enemy as possible. This fighting style has a flow meter which increases damage the higher the meter is. The meter fills by landing throws and pulls and depletes at a medium/slow rate.
    Costs 200 galleons to learn from mentor

• (Tier 1 effects) None

Tier 2: Advanced Yank Style

• (Tier 2 rarity) Rare

• (Tier 2 description) This advanced version of the yank fighting style incorporates more fluid and precise movements, allowing for more powerful and farther pulls/throws at the cost of stamina drain
    Costs 500 galleons and 10 old boots to learn from mentor

• (Tier 2 effects) 2x Farther throws/pulls, 2x Flow gain, 1.5x Faster meter drain,
    0.5x Faster stamina drain

I’m trying to think of a name for a lost fighting style which has a mechanic based a bit on Deltarune’s TP system, where you have a meter that’s charged by attacks getting close to you or passing by you.

static? friction? magnetic?

tension/adrenaline fist maybe?

the more danger you are in/went through the stronger you become

Here’s my idea----> Some think the Cursebeard Pirates were trying to forge a powerful weapon. But, they added too much power and lost control, so it exploded and got lanchted to never be seen again… How to get ----> Supercursed (sword) a 1 in 10,000 from any chest, fishing, boss drop, anything that can give you an item. Rarity Rare, Level Range 50-100, Value at Level 90: 1545 Crowns

Stats (Max)
Level 100:
Blade Length - 4
Base Damage - 40
Slash Speed - 0.50
Stamina Use - 15%
Blocking Power - 16%
Effects, upon getting hit all your controls get inverted for 5 seconds, can only be ONCE per NPC/Player. (per 5min)
(Pick Taken from bedwars wiki)
wD8IUN 98WKe iuqkjfeaicudj

1 Like

was this added?

also add a shape option for it

download (12)
midnight/somber shadow

3 Likes

Added

You’ve already suggested this before. I even have proof that it’s on the board right now: