return to monke blast

We need biden blast shape

Added

another boss idea :

Samuel Talon, The Unforgiving
Lvl : 500
Arsenal : Aether Lightning Magic, Light Magic

Backstory :
Samuel began his journey from Ravenna, where he first bought a sailboat. He always wanted to visit Redwake but, on his way there he was attacked by pirates. in the fight he discovered he could use light magic, yet it wasn’t enough to defeat the pirates. He was left stranded. Eventually a merchant ship came by to rescue him. He was dropped off at Palo town and there he realized hes way too weak. Therefore, he started training for about 5 years. He managed to master his magic and was powerful enough to finally start sailing without any worries. After a few years he was exploring some abandoned ruins and found a lost magic scroll that tought him to use Aether Lightning magic To this day he is defeating pirates and ensuring safety in the War Seas.
His boat is named : Thundering Light.

Attacks :
Aether Lightning’s Rumble
A blast attack that’s shaped like an arrow.

Aether Thundering
An self explosion attack in a form of a shockwave.

Heavenly Strikes
The user sends out 5 placed beam attacks that target the player.

Aether Lightning’s Calling
A beam attack.

Ultimate Art : Aether Lightning’s Vengeance!
A snare spell.

Thundering Heavens
A speed-type mode.

Boss Drops :
None :c
But, After destroying his ship you are guaranteed to get at least 7 bronze sealed chests. The maximum is 15.
And you get a bunch of crowns for defeating him.

3 Likes

I don’t have my laptop right now, so I’ll add this tomorrow.

The handy staff
appearance: uses this model:
Bluesteel_Midas_Hand
rare weapon

Skills

m1:
the handy staff has basic m1 combat similar to that of a bo staff, albeit much slower in swing speed, it deals noticeably higher damage as a tradeoff.

weapon stat 75: slap down
The user will lunge forwards and upon impact with the ground unleash a hand slap shockwave.
similar moves: none

weapon stat 100: backhand whirlwind
The user swings the staff around them violently to create a massive flat circular AoE around them that deals high damage.
similar moves: tempest

weapon stat 150: fist fusillade
The hand on the staff forms a fist shape, and the user causes the staff to rapidly fire fist shaped projectiles, each fist projectile deals low damage.
similar moves: raging storm (weapon not in game)

weapon stat 175: piercing drill
The hand on the staff forms a italian hand gesture, allowing the user to rapidly spin forwards and fly in the air like a spear for a short amount of time, can control the direction of the attack, and can cancel out of it by swapping to another weapon, when hitting an opponent, this move deals medium damage.
similar moves: spiraling fury

weapon stat 230: ultimate art: mega punch
the hand forms a fist and the user charges it with immense energy, upon release, the user slams the ground and unleashes a devastating impact with massive AoE and extremely high damage, however this move has high cooldown, and low recoil damage.
similar moves: devastate

2 Likes

(Didn’t read it all lol)
So slap battle and AO collaboration?

I guess so lol

@DubiousLittleTyp0 can you get on AO soon?

no :frcryin:

Why :sob::sob::sob:

You make the cookie god sad :sob::sob::sob::cookie::cookie::cookie:

I’m doing schoolwork :cry:

and besides it’s like 4 PM where I am rn I get on around 9:30ish

It’s 6:05 PM for me rn lol

I also had Friday (yesterday) off :smiley:

And I can’t play AO on mobile :sob::sob:
(I mainly play on mobile)

rip

1 Like

Added

lmao this actually got put in the trello

Arcanium lodestone points
(might make this a real suggestion when the category opens)

What are they?
Arcanium Lodestone points are structures located on every major island, such as ravenna, frostmill, whitesummit, sailors lodge, etc…

How do they work?
Arcanium lodestone points will override your compass when you activate them, causing your compass to point at the island it is set on, setting your compass on another island or respawning will cause your compass to reset.

Lore explanation?
The magic contained in these arcanium-magnetic alloys found in these mysterious ores allows them to override your compass to instead focus on the rock and not the earth’s magnetic core.

1 Like