AO Ideas Trello

Someone’s been playing minecraft

spirit weapons should be vit/weps not pure vit imo. something more purely spirit related for wardens. maybe idols, ankhs, other supernatural items that spirit techniques could be casted through, with the item’s stats and unique modifiers adding onto a base system

Wardens on their way to perform an exorcism on Argos

bumping now that AO is out

2 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully some activity will happen here.

yea, wonder what all the new people will think of

Should I post this in vetcord?

Dollar store suggestions category

4 Likes

Yeah this is that

yeah we were told suggestions would open and then it just didn’t

3 Likes

@AMultiversalEntity can I edit the boss level labels? It seems kinda weird to have labels at like “level 10k!1!1!” and such. I think maybe I should change them from level to difficulty

I forgot this existed.

4 Likes

to all of those wondering “ancient magic in MY fighting style?” its more like the curses except not really, cause you’re using the real element except you’re not summoning it with magic you’re just punching really hard so it’s not as strong as a curse

I actually really like these im not gonna lie

Maybe for the combustion style ??? it could but basically apocalypse bringer in the form of fists like you punch something so hard you just fucking nuke the place and the Lightspeed style can be a fighting style reliant on 100% speed idk :person_shrugging:

actually yeah
combustion styles probably like you don’t punch really fast but you punch so hard that it makes the space you punched at generate heat and combust (this process is helped a lot by magic energy)

lightspeed style is just punching really fast it begins not just burning your opponents but blinding them too with light (like a combo of light + fire)

Finished the image
Also, Thermo Fist: Tier 2 is now, say, Thermo Fist: Burning Style and Tier 3 is Thermo Fist: Inferno Style

Not sure about volt shredder since knocking fist exists

oh true

thermofist: nuclear style?
(might be too similar to explosion)

or how about

thermo fist… “hypernova style?”