AO Ideas Trello

Roll for persuasion

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

Why :frcryin:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Erm.

1 Like

I love having tier 15 insanity

is there an equal chance to land on each side?

should be, it’s be a pretty pointless die otherwise

but if the triangle one’s not fair there’s always the pentagonal prism

I just came up with 2 ideas I think are kinda cool;

Grasp (rare/lost spell)
Summons a guided projectile that can be used to grab an opponent from a distance, like Acid’s grab in elemental battlegrounds. The user has to stay still while the skill is active.

Perspective Shift (lost technique)
Shifts the user’s perception of time to see in slow motion, allowing them to perform attacks faster or escape. The user would have afterimage effects while the skill is active

1 Like

ok, so… i won’t be drawing anything cuz im lazy and stuff, feel free to build up on my ideas.

Blood Magic
in an attempt to create a magic similar to sacrafice magic by the Order, in coincidental circumstances the accidentally created a man made magic, blood magic, an inferior version of the ancient sacrafice magic.
ok so im bad with stats and stuff so im gonna need help with that, but maybe similar to water with less speed.

Resolve/Beserk Spell
a special magic mechanism that was researched a long time ago, to prevent the user from dying without a proper fight.
passive “spell”, takes up a spell slot
no endlag, just explodes and stuff ,clears all status effects.
healing(a bit)
0.2 second immunity
when you’re at 10% health, a special “mode” spell activates, healing depends on the magic the Resolve spell is attached to(like normal mode spells), it heals 2 times as much health as normal resistance mode spells would give.
the 0.2 immunity is to give you a chance to parry so metal pulsar won’t annihilate you as soon as your resolve activates.
maybe a graphic of a magic circle breaking where the shot hits you, “protecting you” from the hit that woulda hit you.

i just realised its a sorta necrobump lol

This deserves a necrobump tbh, lots of new faces.

I wonder if anyone is still editing the trello?

someone probably can if you ask

if anyone still has access to this trello, could i have my ideas removed please?

Necrobump it is, havent actually checked the trello in a while

Man cool ideas but seems dead, sadly

ash, kahoot variant

Enchanted Body (Lost Fighting Style)
In order to enhance your martial prowess, you have decided to let an advanced Alchemist enchant your entire body.
You can switch between 3 different Enchantment modes:
Bursting, Swift, and Strong. Switching takes magic energy to use. Your fighting style’s effects change depending on the mode

3 Likes

Enchanted Body: Lost Soul
The lost spirit of a Warrior that fell in battle to a ferocious Atlantean has noticed you and joins you by becoming part of your Enchantment to improve its and your chances of making it out of that hellish place once and for all.

Your modes are now stances, of which you have two: Blade and Bow. Blade stance causes your attacks to guaranteed inflict bleed, and apply the status effect of “Linked”. You can only link one opponent at a time. Linking causes a slight DoT damage effect. Every 3 hits landed on a Linked opponent heals you somewhat.
In Bow mode, your ranged attacks now have an extra 2 arrows to go alongside them. These arrows move quickly and deal extra damage. They can also explode a Linked opponent