AO Ideas Trello

Enchanted Body: Crystallized Heart
Your body’s enchantments now work in tandem with gemstones that you have also implanted in your body for extra power.

You can now select certain Fighting Styles and use jewelcrafting to apply certain effects in the “Strength” tab.

You also get access to a new enchantment mode: Crystallized, where you apply crystals of the color of your Enchanted Body style’s gems to your opponent but deal less damage and have less attack speed. Mainly meant to synergize with stuff like Iron Leg.

having a fighting style where you’re entire body is enchanted actually sounds so cool, you could even get some neat tattoos or something

yeah the tattoo thing is what i was going for

Enchanted Body: Cursebinder
Your enchantment grants you a blessing… why not use it to curse your foes instead?
You learn a new technique: “Detach”. Your enchantment is temporarily stripped from your body, materializing into a force that you can manipulate to defeat your enemies.
Specifically, your enchantment manifests into a form that you can decide in the Strength tab. Whether it be a blade, or a fist, or a wisp like deepwoken, or a ghost, you can change the form to suit your character’s theme.
Once Detach is activated, your Fighting Style is temporarily unenchanted, but your attacks will now deal “Cursed”. Cursed is an effect that slightly slows you down and deals a bunch of DoT damage that stays for a while. Your Focus will toss your detached Enchantment towards your cursor. If it misses, it takes time for your Enchantment to return back to you, so you’re nerfed for the time being.

In this mode, Detach is renamed to Attach. Attaching gives you your Enchant but removes the spirit from you.
Also, your enchants are buffed to be more useful so that you don’t just use the Detach mode.
Basically, you have to keep swapping between your enchants and the Detach mode to make the most out of this style

ok thats all the enchanted tree upgrades

I’ll add your stuff tomorrow.

I was logged out of Trello after being inactive for several months. I logged back in to an older account, and now I no longer remember the password for the account I used for the Trello. This was already dead anyways, but this is truly the end. Thank you to everyone who participated, especially the late Ezia, who created this in the first place. I’m going to start being active on the forums again, so you’ll see me around.

oh right i have a draft

Draconic Magic (Ancient Magic)
Requires Magic + Strength

Arcane wings made of astonishingly bright diamonds burst from your shoulders, as a mystical flame cloaks your body as you get ready to destroy your prey.

Besides being a combination of magic and a fighting style, you also have an “Evolution” bar. You have to keep up a continuous streak of hits going to keep your Evolution bar up. When it fills up, your fire turns black and diamond blue and you grow another pair of magical wings.
(Kinda, but not reeeaally equal to Diamond Magic + Phoenix Magic)

Spells:

Blast
Shoot a flaming diamond forward.

Wing Combo
Lunge forward, and if you land the hit, put your opponent in a combo where your sharp wings pierce them as you also beat them to death.

Inferno Beam
Send out a fiery beam of draconic flame towards your foes.

Ultimate Art: Draconic Dance
Overcharge your Evolution bar to gain a temporary 3rd state, gaining yet another pair of wings, and your diamonds turning shinier, less blue, more white. This inflicts self damage.

Beastly Lunge
Propel yourself with draconic flame towards your opponent.

Can’t think of any other spells. I think something like this, a warlock-exclusive ancient magic with fighting style aspects, would be cool and give Warlocks their own unique thing besides “imbue this into that” which every other hybrid has. Maybe Conjurers could get the same thing with sword magic, or warlords could get a sword-dancing fighting style.

but rip the AO idea trello :saluting_face:

give me ideas :pleading_face:

Actually Ezia may give me access to it on my new account, because I’m still friended to him on Discord.

i can still do it rq gimme a moment

should I put all of these in one thing for lost fighting styles?

added all of the Enchanted Body variants on lost fighting styles, but I didn’t add Draconic Magic since it seems more like an AA thing than anything with the built in moveset

ancient magics have built in spells though
think vetex said it somewhere idk tho

no, he said their spells would be OBTAINABLE, which to me means they won’t have any built in regular spells like blasts or leaps and will only be able to use rare/lost/ancient spells found from scrolls

The Return of the Lightning Pfp

I don’t play AO much anymore, but I’m nearing being able to buy a Brig and go to the Dark Sea, so I’ll be more active here.

that’s cool and all now give me ideas :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

ideas for what