AO Ideas Trello

chaos magic

:skull:

already on the trello :frpensive:

dark force magic (epic idea)

ah yes, darth vader

plague magic

this kinda gave me an idea to add black to it and translate it to french (i know france is horrible but i remembered something)

Peste Noire (Wanting to do everything but Bete Noire because glitchtale) means “the black plague” and I think this an epic name for it

thanks maple :)))

you think “Art of la Peste Noire” is too edgy?

thought this said pesto

sounds like pasta idk

french is weird

its more like a short version of pestilence kinda

Ancient magic idea

Art de la Peste Noire
A noxious mixture of darkness and poison magic, resulting in a high damaging and poisonous magic, mainly taking the form of red energy and black gas, but has sometimes been seen as being pink and black as well. This magic deals high damage and has DoT effects which trick the user into thinking they are taking more DoT damage, along with giving some effects that insanity gives to people. People who use this magic are given insanity 2 for wielding it.

Effects:
Noir Poisoning - This DoT deals medium DoT damage while also tricking the user into thinking they are taking more damage (the actual damage per tick is likely 1/10th of the fake DoT). This status effect also causes some screen effects from insanity on the target, changed to the colors of the magic. This DoT also buffs the damage of poison and darkness related magics (for extra edginess)

Unstable Mind - Having this magic will instantly give the user insanity (likely insanity 2 so it’s better for insanity builds).

Stats

Damage: 0.995x + Noir Poisoning up to 0.45x (Fake DoT would appear as 4.5x)
Speed: 1.05x
Size: 0.975x
(If these stats seem too op tell me please.)

I really don’t give a shit about destruction stats because they’re useless

Imagined looks:
Something similar to the album cover of the Somewhere Under Nevada album (See the details below), being dark red energy and black gas.

It also sometimes could be dark pink energy and black gas for more powerful attacks or when appearing on weapons (as a reference to Bete Noire from glitchtale). Again, see the details below.

SuN album and Betty

Referencing bete noire too (the girl below)

Curse idea (no magic variant unless i want to balance it out to make it less insanely powerful)

Mind-eater curse

description:
An ancient curse lost to time, with very few knowing of its existence. It grows in power as it consumes a foe’s mind.

Stats:
.975x damage (up to 1.275x with dot)
1.1x speed
1.3x aoe
does not destroy structures or terrain.

.01 x attack damage % chance to apply +1 insanity
(example: 500 damage attack = 5% chance to increase insanity)

multiples damage by 1.2 for each insanity level the opponent has.

I’ll take it as an external curse for it then

yeah that works.

schizo magic (my concept i made)

kinda tempting to just go crazy with ideas for no reason

Almost schizo magic but more references to fucking animation and undertale like you said my bone curse was

Since I didn’t know what it was, I’ll put the formated version in when I have my computer