AO Ideas Trello

smh too op bro

clearly the best weapon in the arcane universe

2 Likes

Actually terrifyingly good if im being honest, 3 seconds being unable to do anything is pivotal to a battle i would imagine

yeah, the peels are somewhat small though, roughly 3x3 studs

Echo Staff: A strange, dark staff, guided by a black and purple gem at its tip. The echo staff can control several things, such as dark matter, shadow and darkness magic, and time acceleration.

Q: Dark Volley
The staff launches 20 small blasts of shadow magic over 2 seconds. Like the barrage lost spell, blasts are tiny but have large AoE.
E: Umbral Geyser
The user stabs the staff into the ground, creating a large pillar explosion beneath them.
R: Silhouette Army
The staff launches 16 humanoid-shaped blasts which go in a straight line and explode on impact or after 3 seconds.
F: Shadow Cloak
Creates a black and white aura around the staff. This aura creates a black-hole-like sphere, which becomes a center of gravity. Projectiles shot at the user will be eaten, sent in orbit, or redirected as a result. With enough force, it can be used to drag terrain and people toward the sphere, but using this amount of power would give the user Insanity level 3. The sphere shatters on its own after 2 minutes.
X: Power of the Void
The user stabs the target with the tip of the staff. The target is filled with void energy, causing time to move faster. The target physically ages, and is covered in an acidic, dark fluid, dealing damage over time. When the staff’s own energy rejects the void energy put into the target, the target is flung a large distance away. This attack also puts a strain on the user, halving their health.

2 Likes

Lost Magic: Obsidian Flame

Obsidian Flame

Obsidian Flame is a rare form of magic that acts as a capsule. While the exterior is hard and cold, after a person has been hurt enough, it’s real flames are drawn out from the interior.

Effects:

Obsidian Capsule
Every Third hit on the same target will release an unstable, dangerous, and blazing hot fire. Any opponents hit my this will be rapidly damaged by the DoT. Any other hit than that has a solid magic effect, similar to crystal. The next 10 seconds after this, the fires will be released and deal much more damage.

Obsidian Shards
When the obsidian capsule in not shattered, all attacks will inflict bleed

Stats
Damage: 1.2x
Speed: 1.3x
Size: 1.0x
Terrain Destruction: 1.1x
Structure Destruction: 1.2x

Note: I already added this to the trello

2 Likes

Added

Done now

Time to add a legendary weapon (please use the information in the box when copying and pasting since it has the correct formatting, and the dropdown is for reading only).

**Chromatic Convergence**

Weapon Type: Multi-weapon (Arcanium)
Rarity: Legendary

Description: "A strange arcanium weapon consisting of only a handle. It seems to be a relatively new advanced magic weapon yet soaked in extremely concentrated magic energy. It seems to have been lost by its original owner, although its energy signature seems vaguely familiar..."
Appearance: A black, plated handle that looks like the handle part of a weapon. It is placed on the side of the user while unequipped, similarly to a sword. Despite the variation in weapon types, all the weapons have a shared colour scheme of black metal and handle, glowing symbols along the blade/shaft and floating and glowing diamond-shaped shards of black metal. Any glowing parts glow the same colour as the last magic used or white if used by a magicless user.

Obtainment Method: Extremely rarely obtained from mysterious chests extremely far into the dark seas after Ace Grey has been defeated at least once.

Abilities:

- Weapon Function (Active Skill)
  - A unique weapon skill that causes the weapon to change into another weapon type. It automatically uses the ability when it is equipped for the first time after respawning. Subsequent re-equips let it keep whatever weapon type it was set to last.
  - Customisation: It has two main settings. One lets it pick a completely random weapon type. The other makes it pick weapon types in a sequence pre-set by the player. This would have a limit of five.
  - Range: The weapon can choose any weapon type to mimic, and it shapes itself as the weapon type in its design. These weapons are also arcanium.
 - Arcanium Effect Variation (Passive)
  - The weapon type this weapon currently encompasses determines the arcanium effect it applies to spells it is bound to. These effects apply to stats and the shape of certain spells, even if you don't have the required level for the shape options.
 - Mana Ammunition (Passive)
  - Any weapon type that requires ammo will have an extra selectable ammo type called "mana projectile".
  - They deal as much damage as arcanium-variants and carry the same effects but take more magic energy. They are of infinite use as long as you have magic energy.

Special Interaction: When talking to the Ace Grey NPC while having this weapon equipped and after defeating him once:
"**Hey,** that weapon. Isn't that the prototype I made earlier?"
"I thought I lost it *in those mysterious seas.*"
"... Thanks for finding it."
"So, do you like it?"
"You know what, keep it. I tried to replicate my own weapon for fun and that's the result. Was surprising hard **and easy** to make arcanium weaponry. It even seems to have gained some of m-**our** magics' energy and been empowered by the sea."
"**Intriguing...** I hope you do well with it."
Chromatic Convergence

Weapon Type: Multi-weapon (Arcanium)
Rarity: Legendary

Description: “A strange arcanium weapon consisting of only a handle. It seems to be a relatively new advanced magic weapon yet soaked in extremely concentrated magic energy. It seems to have been lost by its original owner, although its energy signature seems vaguely familiar…”
Appearance: A black, plated handle that looks like the handle part of a weapon. It is placed on the side of the user while unequipped, similarly to a sword. Despite the variation in weapon types, all the weapons have a shared colour scheme of black metal and handle, glowing symbols along the blade/shaft and floating and glowing diamond-shaped shards of black metal. Any glowing parts glow the same colour as the last magic used or white if used by a magicless user.

Obtainment Method: Extremely rarely obtained from mysterious chests extremely far into the dark seas after Ace Grey has been defeated at least once.

Abilities:

• Weapon Function (Active Skill)
    • A unique weapon skill that causes the weapon to change into another weapon type. It automatically uses the ability when it is equipped for the first time after respawning. Subsequent re-equips let it keep whatever weapon type it was set to last.
    • Customisation: It has two main settings. One lets it pick a completely random weapon type. The other makes it pick weapon types in a sequence pre-set by the player. This would have a limit of five.
    • Range: The weapon can choose any weapon type to mimic, and it shapes itself as the weapon type in its design. These weapons are also arcanium.
  • Arcanium Effect Variation (Passive)
    • The weapon type this weapon currently encompasses determines the arcanium effect it applies to spells it is bound to. These effects apply to stats and the shape of certain spells, even if you don’t have the required level for the shape options.
  • Mana Ammunition (Passive)
    • Any weapon type that requires ammo will have an extra selectable ammo type called “mana projectile”.
    • They deal as much damage as arcanium-variants and carry the same effects but take more magic energy. They are of infinite use as long as you have magic energy.

Special Interaction: When talking to the Ace Grey NPC while having this weapon equipped and after defeating him once:
Hey, that weapon. Isn’t that the prototype I made earlier?”
“I thought I lost it in those mysterious seas.
“… Thanks for finding it.”
“So, do you like it?”
“You know what, keep it. I tried to replicate my own weapon for fun and that’s the result. Was surprisingly hard and easy to make arcanium weaponry. It even seems to have gained some of m-our magics’ energy and been empowered by the sea.”
Intriguing… I hope you do well with it.”

2 Likes

Whoops, wrong person to reply to… again

probably because of a similar case to the one you had, Broly, with the 30 mins of pokemon.

It’s fine. I’ll add it.

1 Like

Can we add a “staff” label for weapons?

What is the rarity and what are the stats?

I just want to play the game

Go play AR then.

funny(not funny)

I want some form of wings accessory in ao i really want peoples drip to shine in this game
King | One Piece Wiki | Fandom

tattoos in ao
The Best Anime Tattoos

Make an idea for these then.

Rarity legendary ig, no stats because its a weapon