AO Ideas Trello

Did you use the preformatted text?

Anyway,
that is the perfect way to describe what weapon it is lmao.

There isn’t a label for staffs so I put it under “WhatFuckingClassIsThisWeapon”.

Oops. Yeah I did. Why does it matter anyway?

When you copy and paste the normal forum text into the trello, it has zero formatting, meaning all dot points, bold text and other formatting things are removed (also makes the dot point paragraphs look horrible and confusing).

To counter this, I put the text that the trello can actually read and format correctly in a preformatted textbox.

1 Like

Sure

Can u add it, or must I do it myself ?

I’ll add it.
Edit: Done. Now I gotta add it to staff weapons.
Edit 2: Added it to staff weapons.

Added

1 Like

Why no one like this topic :frcryin: gimme likes this topic only has 2 likes lmao
GIMME LIKES OR I EREASE YOUR IDEAS FROM THE TRELLO :hungry: !!!

Meh, gives me a good chance to reformat them.

He joking

Ezia go to the funny trello worker introductions card in info

Bro tf

One of the few magic ideas in this thread I could see being in the game ngl

1 Like

Honestly I justed wanted a mix between Crystal and Fire and i couldn’t find a use for my darkflame sprite so i just recolored the fire color :smiley:

I had actually made the WhatTheFuck class a while ago since alot of Weapons where …

Claw type weapon: Hook
One Piece Sir Crocodile Cosplay Weapons Gold Hook For Halloween Christmas  Party Masquerade Anime Shows Cosplay Performance - Costume Props -  AliExpress
Same moves and everything

You gotta put in more effort than that.

Make up your own moves.

You also need to give stats, a description, and a rarity (if the rarity is legendary you don’t need to give stats since we don’t have anything to compare the stats to as of right now).

Bro we dont know the stats of even the claws its literally the same type and no im not making my own moves

don’t worry about it :+1:

If the rarity is in WoM then you can base it off of that.

That’s just plain laziness.