AO Ideas Trello

Added

I still think that those two things should be there own weapon type but whatever.

then make moves for them

So then they wouldn’t be under weapon skin ideas anymore.

id delete the post

@north made his first idea so I added a label called “Ideas by North”.

An ice axe would go hard

Alright I’ll remove the card.

Then make an idea for it.

Iron Fist and its upgrades:
Iron Fist

Tier: Lost
A fighting style that allows the user to change any part of their body into metal at will, allowing for heavier attacks and it can also be used for defense. While equipped, your hands will look like metal.

Iron Fist: Golden Touch

Tier: Ancient
An upgrade of the iron fist that can inflict the Gilded effect when dealing 30% of the enemy’s damage at once. The effect turns the target into gold for five seconds, freezing them, and can be shattered by heavy attacks or lightning magic. While equipped, your hands will look like gold.

Iron Fist: Steelheart

The user’s body automatically turns into steel when they get hit, making them take 70% less damage from melee m1s and 20% less damage from everything else. Basic attacks are also slightly stronger. While attacking, your hands will look like darker colored metal.

Black Iron Fist

An version that is faster and stronger than the original Iron Fist. At higher levels, attacks will have red lightning effects and extra knockback and can stun the target slightly. While equipped, your hands look like black metal.

Red Iron Fist

A variant of Iron Fist that does slightly more damage and burns enemies. At high levels, attacks will have fire effects. and the burning effect will last longer. While equipped, your hands will look like glowing orange-ish metal.

Silverfist

A variant of Iron Fist that has a much higher attack speed. While equipped, your hands will look like a brighter-colored metal.

Dark Fist Technique

Tier: Basic
The Dark Fist is a fighting style that has the exact same stats as the default style, except that it has a preset skill; “Activate.” Upon activating the skill, your arms or other selected body part would turn black.

Customization

Option 1: Primary Infusion
This option determines which part of the user’s body will be infused with the effects.

Arms: +20% extra damage, +15% extra attack speed

Legs: +15% extra damage, +10% extra attack speed, +10% extra agility

Body: +5% extra damage, attack speed, and agility, +15% extra damage resistance(?)

Weapons: +15% extra weapon damage

Option 2: Secondary enhancement; does the same thing as primary, but if you choose the same enhancement twice, the effect will be 130% stronger then default, because 200% would be too overpowered.

Vampire style upgrades
Vampirism: Bloodlust

An upgrade of vampirism that adds a meter that fills up when you deal damage. The energy stored in the meter can be used for powerful attacks or even healing using the blood absorbed from dealing damage.

Vampirism: Bats

A form of vampirism that has more bat-themed attacks, letting the user summon bats as an attack or giving themselves bat wings to fly (like a hover spell).

Arcane Fist

Tier: Lost
This fighting style allows the user to utilize the magic energy in the air to attack. Skills made with this style aren’t bound to an element like magic, unless you are a warlock and you choose to infuse it with an element.

Yes

I don’t have the courage to add all these, that’s why I tricked convinced helpers to help me

I enjoy it.

Alright I’ll add it after I add The_Ones stuff.

Hamburger in AO

Added Iron Fist.
Added Vampirism Upgrades
Added Arcane Fist
Added Dark Fist

You wanna just make this a lost technique?

Added

I made it ancient.

Here are the stats I decided on:
Damage: 1.5
Speed: 1
Destruction: 2
Size: 1

um, okay

1 Like

I asked because I thought it would make more sense as a lost technique.