AO Ideas Trello

Oh, I fogot to ask, can someone please fix the stuff I said in this comment?

Honestly, at this point, I would ask to help out on the trello itself with optimising the card formats :/

What weapon type should I label it as?

Should it be a WhatFuckingClassIsThisWeapon?

Either the one for if you guys don’t know the class or just multiple/multi-weapon

Aight changed it from Staff to “WhatFuckingClassIsThisWeapon?” I’ll probably add a label for Multi-type weapons

just did that now

Thank you

Can you also fix the formatting issue, please?

What’s the issue for it again?

Replace the description of the chromatic convergence with the thing in the preformatted textbox. Trello can actually read it and not make it look bad by removing dots points and adding bad empty paragraphs.

Honestly unsure what exactly I’m doing rn :skull:

I might not be the smartest for this right now

nvm I flipped my brain on and got it

1 Like

Thank you for doing that

Why not ? Just add a list

So now we gotta make labels for those.

I want to add an idea. Sunken pity scales off of your fishing rods item chance.
thus if you have a lower item chance the sunken pity is higher.
for the wooden rod sunken pity is at 3000 fish catches, For a collector’s rod (any enchant) it would be at 2500, for magnetic collector rod its 2000, for magnetic bronze rod its 2900 and for any other bronze rod its 3400.
Every +0.01 item chance grants - 20 for sunken pity. Every -0.01 item chance grants +20 for sunken pity.

Added

1 Like

a small update for the increase

1 Like

We are now accepting weapon skin ideas.

:nod:

Monster Curse

The monster curse allows the user to transform into some kind of monster. The appearance of said monster can vary between users. The user can often transform into the monster without meaning to out of anger. When in monster form, the user will lose their mind.
Curse Type: I’m not sure since it’s not elemental but it’s not external either.
Stats: Since the form of the monster varys between users, so do the stats.