AO Ideas Trello

Added this. Should we have labels for different NPC types?

Im sorry but I thought that said “anal banks” for a second :skull:

2 Likes

LMAO

Cheshire cat

1 Like

Ye actually I’ll add more to differ npc types

1 Like

Added 3 labels:
Shop NPC - mfs that sell shit

Quest NPC - people who have you do their chores for them

Normal NPC - non special person or smth

literally tho

That’s just a total lunar eclipse

Shits only red bcuz of the polluted air

1 Like

i mean i have like no other ideas unless putting a pumpkin or vampire face on it too

It still looks scary. Also, we’re getting off-topic.

1 Like
Time Magic (ancient magic)

A remake of Art of Infinity.

Time magic allows the user to alter objects by changing their flow in time. This can be used to pause, reverse, fast-forward or slow objects and people.

Due to its nature, time magic can’t be used with rare, lost our ancient spells.

Spells:

Area Time Stop: Creates a transparent bubble and freezes projectiles and people caught in it for up to 5 seconds. This move can also deal moderate damage.

Reversal: Summons a spherical shockwave that can deflect any projectile as long as it is less than 100 levels above the user’s level. Can also repel enemies and damage them slightly.

Accelerate: Gives the user an aura that increases the speed of their attacks, movement, and health/energy regeneration. Lasts for 20 seconds and has a 30 second cooldown.

Chronostasis: When used, it saves a location, and using it again will teleport you to that location. Has a 20 second cooldown after teleporting and if you don’t use it for five minutes, the saved location will reset.

Rewind: Resets your health to what it was 5 seconds ago unless it was lower than it already is. The cooldown depends on how much health was restored.

Slowdown: Creates a large time bubble and reduces enemies and their projectile speed by half for up to 15 seconds.

Temporal Aging: Traps the target in a time bubble for one second and damages them, reducing their speed and turning their hair gray for 30 seconds.

Variants:

Neutral:

Redshift:

Blueshift:

Stats:

Damage: 1.2
Speed: 0.8
Destruction: 0
Size: 1.2

Did I miss any?

Radius fist: Spatial Distortion

Rarity: Ancient
Tier 2

This upgrade of Radius Fist allows the user to bend the fabric of space itself, allowing them to teleport, summon portals, and even increase the space between them and their opponents to slow down their ranged attacks.

Flash Step

A rare technique.
The user moves in a burst of speed so quick, it appears as of they teleported. Extra effective when used with Crane Style and it’s upgrades.

Airwave

A lost technique.
The user focuses their energy, creating a low-range, high-damaging blast of air.

added all of them

1 Like

Weapon concept:
Skiáfos
legendary katana
Description: An ancient blade, strengthened by the extreme power of the darkest shadow and brightest light.

Q - Aether’s divinity: The user jumps into the air and dashes back to the ground in a beam of aether, dealing heavy damage and knockback to everyone in its radius

E - Darkness’s embrace: A dash. if it connects, the user slashes the target 10 times, each doing medium damage.

R - Death’s malice: The user jumps into the air and creates a massive slash of death that moves to the cursor, dealing heavy damage with high aoe.

F - Life’s virtue: The user casts a beam at the cursor, dealing medium damage
and healing you for half the damage dealt.

Z - The Wrath of Balance: The user jumps into the air, creating a massive massive blast of life, death, aether, darkness, light, and shadow. The user then sends it at the cursor, dealing extreme damage with a huge aoe on contact with the ground or sea, and lingers dealing medium/large damage per second for a few seconds.

first time i’ve made a weapon with a full move set of 5 moves. as always let me know if i need to change anything.

1 Like

So what’s the goal of this trello if i may ask, are you planning on trying to show it to vet or is it just for fun?

1 Like

just for fun pretty much, literally 0 of these ideas are close to being acceptable.

NPC idea: mitchell

he’s just mitchell.

and he dances.

deep within the dark seas

2 Likes

mitchell my beloved

heres a fun game: try to find what all of my weapon concepts names mean

Nah there is a few decent ones