1 Like

okay but fr mitchell is obviously god tier amirite

what concept should i make next?

Idk a boss or smth

1 Like

This Trello is popular :fr:

2 Likes

added

Does anyone think this topic will ever reach 10k replies ?

perhaps.

Imagine the Trello at that moment :fr:

1 Like

Maybe after like 2 years, this topic will deffo slow down when AO releases tho and suggestions (shitty ones at that) are open

1 Like

even more ideas…

Sea serpent

Can come in light red, blue, green, or white.
Only spawns during thunderstorms.

Tier: Aberrant
HP: 3000
Attacks:
Bite: The serpent dashes forward and bites its opponent, doing as much damage as a great white shark.

Water spray: It sticks it’s head out of the ocean and sprays water at the target dealing moderate damage.

Leap: The serpent jumps out of the water and tries to swallow it’s opponent. Fairly easy to dodge, but if it hits it’ll do massive damage, and can even destroy some boats in one hit.

Drops:

Tide Guardian Helmet, Armor and Boots:
Rarity: Exotic
A set of armor made of the scales of a sea serpent. Gives defense and intensity.

Guardian’s Trident:
A trident made from the scales and teeth of a sea serpent. It seems to conduct magic pretty well.

Drop chance: 15%
Rarity: Exotic

Skill 1: Hydro Cannon; shoots a powerful water beam.
Skill 2: Tidal Wave; summons a large wave that damages and pushes enemies away.

The Dark Serpent

It looks similar to an ordinary sea serpent but bigger and black with glowing red eyes. It can also fly for a few seconds and use magic. This monster can only spawn in the Dark Sea.

Tier: Abyssal
HP: 15000
Attacks:
Bite: The dark serpent can dash and bite similarly to a regular sea serpent, although it’s damage is slightly more than a megalodon shark’s bite.

Leap: It can jump out of the ocean and try to attack from above, but after it enters the air, the serpent can fly for up to six seconds.

Shadow Bullet: It opens its mouth and shoots a shadow blast at you. Can be used up to five times in a row.

Shadow Breath: It breathes dark magic energy in a flamethrower-style attack.

Drops:
Dark Guardian Helmet, Armor and leggings
Rarity: Legendary
Drop chance: 20% each

Black Trident
Drop chance: 7%

Revolver

Rarity: Uncommon
Level range: 100 - 250

A fairly recently-invented pistol that can store up to six bullets and is overall much more reliable than a flintlock. However, it can take a while to reload. Same moveset as an ordinary pistol-type weapon.

Dual Revolvers

Rarity: Uncommon
Level range: 110 - 300

Dual wielding seems to be very effective with revolvers. Can shoot up to 12 times before having to reload.

added

(btw @anon82052662 i suggest adding like a sea creature category or smth)

2 Likes

Added
@anon82052662 I added a “Gun” label.

1 Like

Eric Empyrean, Emperor of Flames

Backstory

Eric was a former noble of a kingdom which was destroyed by a powerful curse user when he was a child, being the only few survivors of the attack. As a child he had extreme potential in fire magic which he later trained himself after escaping the attack. All of his three minds are fire magic and later obtains the Fire curse somewhere. He later attacks the player in the storyline out of pure boredom because of the futile attempts bounty hunters and the Grand Navy at arresting them. He will attack you if you provoke or ignore him.

Arsenal and Stats

Level: 10000

Health: 100000

Conjurer Build

Half Magic, Half Weapons.

Fire magic. (First and second are mastered but third is still being trained.
Fire curse.

The Undying Ember, (A exalted katana infused with fire magic capable of burning entire islands.)

Dialogue

Dialogue before fight:

"I heard of your incredible feats, wanderer, unfortunately you caught my eye. Say, how about a duel so I can see your strength if you really live up to your name.

If you accept the duel invite:

"Hmm, wise choice, now follow me where no one can disturb our duel.

If you decline or ignore:

“Hey, come back here! Or I will start this duel my self” He will attack immediately after saying this.

Cutscene before the fight: A magic circle will appear behind his back making wings and he will fly up into the sky and prepare to strike you down with his weapon.

Attacks

Magic attacks and moves:

Great Blaze - He will shoot out a giant fireball which explodes on contact.

Inferno - A zone spell that does regular DoT, will increase in size at later phases.

Flare Pulse - Spheres of fire will pulse out of Eric eventually into a explosion.

Scorch Grab - An agile grab, after grabbing you, he will fly up to the sky before flying down smashing you into the ground.

Incinerating Impact - A ball of fire would be made into the sky before crashing down onto you.

Torching Limbs - Eric would cover his limbs in fire effectively strengthen his magic attacks.

Igniting Soul - A mode spell that would increase his destruction power.

Scorching Flight (passive in the fight) - Would let him flying around with wings.

Fire curse attacks:

Burning Columns - Fire columns in a line that would leave behind fire.

Incineration Canon - A burst of fire would come his arm, knocking you back.

Flame Release - Fire would surround him before exploding into the air.

Soul of Cinder - Flamethrower like attack sending out lots of fire.

Alighting Smash - Eric would fly into the air and come back down smashing the ground and letting out lots of fire.

Blazing Downpour - Lots of fireballs would release into the air and come back down creating explosions.

Weapon attacks:

Infernal Slice - A large slash, would leave behind some fire.

Demonic Spin - A spin with a large circular slash.

Burning World - A very large slash that would shoot out a fire ball, exploding on contact.

**Phases and more dialogue **

Phase 1 (full health):

Uses fire magic.

"Alrighty then, make your move!

Phase 2 (3/4 of health)

Starts to use lost spells but nothing like modes or limbs.

“Heh, your tougher then you look, guess I have to up my game a little bit.”

Phase 3 (half health)

Would begin using weapon attacks and cast a magic limb spell on one of his arms, would start
flying with his wings.

“You have some potential on becoming great, guess I have to get a bit more serious.”
Starts to use more weapon attacks and maybe some fire curse attacks, uses grab moves more often.

Phase 4 (1/4 of health)

“Your really trying to win eh? Well you will have to try a bit harder then that to beat me, let me show your eyes the true power of fire!”

Would start to use zone spells and meteor attacks, more magic limbs and a mode.

End of phase 4 (ultimate)

“Guess I have no other choice but to burn this place down, BURNING WORLD!”

Eric would lift his sword up, creating a massive fireball before launching it down upon you.

Defeat

“You really are strong! I hope we meet up somewhere in the future, keeping training!”

He would give the player a book about his past called “Book of Flames”.

Drops

Headband of Cinder. 1/25 drop chance.

Cloak of Fire. 1/50 drop chance.

Boots of Inferno. 1/50 drop chance.

Lost spell scroll. 1/8 drop chance.

The Undying Ember (legendary weapon) 1/250 drop chance.

Description:

“A fine arcanium sword infused with fire magic and the fire curse. Its power could burn entire kingdoms, It can sometimes whisper to you driving some users insane. It also has a mysterious symbol on the blade.”

Move set for The Undying Ember:

Inferno Slash - Similar to Sword Draw but instead a larger slash infused with fire.

Emperor Spin - Move forward while spinning, leaving a trail of fire.

So that’s my boss idea concept, tell me if you want something changed!

1 Like

also forgot @AwesomeOS @CrimsonCreate
if you have the time rn

Ill add