AO on the top?

not sure if yall remember but WoM once hit 22k players

Those were the glory days

it only lasted like 2-3 days before the player count average dropped to like 15k into 10k and then 7k a week later

2 Likes

And like 300~ now

300 is still good. The sweaty AR players go on about how Wom is trash yet still has more players than AR constantly. Wom winning. Vetex winning.

1 Like

they are always winning

i dont get why it even needs to be a competition, one has a promising future and the other is left to rot in a forever low playerbase

2 Likes

Yea that wont happen

i think that roblox have to feature the game when its published, also vetex gotta do a lot of ads and stuff like that, to be honest i think that albert/flamingo would have a nice impact on it since his audience is kinda pre teens and teens

preteens are annoying :fr:

yeah but, lets focus on the teens public, also a nice youtuber would be Fishtank

fish tanks audience kinda toxic imo. no thanks. no need for another rouge community

Yeah i agree on the rouge thing, i was about to say youtubers such as seebe or moflare but i have enough with idiots that like to copy their personalities/jokes

Whatever gets vetex more players and profit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mate most of the audience for this shit are preteens in the 10 - 13 range

thats the range for slenders no thanks.

As a proud member of the legion, I must say this is semi-true, depending on the game, and honestly kind of a shame. But hey, it’s all harmless fun in the day, and Tankfish actually tries to control us, which is a step up from most.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.