AO ship models based off the Trello plans I made

Frigate
Proposed stats:
:shield: = 8500
:ocean: = 65%
:wheel_of_dharma: = 30
:sailboat: = 60
:arrow_left: :sailboat: = 70%

Ironclad (game’s set in 1850, steam engines already exist)
Proposed stats:
:shield: = 30.000
:ocean: = 85%
:wheel_of_dharma: = 20
:sailboat: = 50
:arrow_left: :sailboat: = 90%
:triangular_ruler: = 4.200 (ram is fixed, cannot be changed)

39 Likes

except this isnt earth
still cool models though

That’s :fire:

Thanks, but the trello clearly states Ironclad so :kissing:
Also that is based on one of the earliest Ironclads

Also, I have my idea set that Ironclads are not allowed to carry any cannons in the game currently, they can only carry Great cannons, or something over them, this is my model of the Great cannon compared to normal cannons
Normal cannon and great cannon

2 Likes

You do these all by yourself? From whatever roblox studio provides or some other 3d software?

Well… I made it in Blender but divided it to parts. I try to make it as low poly as possible, studied the current ship in the game and the most likely verticles they have, the base shape, etc. Before importing it to Roblox studio.

Ooo nice! Makes sense. Don’t want to make a model too heavy and such. I wanna study 3d sometime so this is quite interesting :]

Thanks, I found out the hull of ships in this game is half a cylinder with round edge, the other edge cut in half with 1/4 of a sphere under it, achieving the shape with each dots connected for my frigate was hell!

If this ship get added what price you want it to be ?

I like your models but 20-30 turning?! AHHHHHHHHH, I’m gonna go crazy trying to turn my ship around!

1 Like

Can’t imagine how a ship of the line will turn out

They existed (kind of) in the arcane world, but i doubt that the war seas are capable of making a steam boat/engine boat. We’ll see

Frigate my beloved

It’s too big, it’ll cover the entire Redwake

Who will even think about going to redwake by this ship

That’s fair it wouldnt fit in any docks LOL

I just want big shp to destroy ships lol

frigate 100 speed when (i want to go FAST)

1 Like

and lag halfs turning speed…