AO's early access features

It probably will be in early access just not immediately :nerd_face:

Also the lost spells and awakenings thing seem like a thing that can definitely be done within the next month or two. Not the dark sea tho. Again early access is just a period of time where major features get rolled out and then the real official release will come. Not everything has to be finished for the game to go public

Dark Seas is a major feature though, it’s most of the game’s replayability. But ye I wouldn’t be too pressed if it wasn’t available on release. Lost spells and awakenings however, need to be on release cause some stat builds require it to be viable.

none of these are needed for early access idk what ur talking about

1 Like

but does it specify early access release or full release

What do you think “releasable” means?

awakenings WILL get done lost spells lost techniques and rare weapons will get done i have faith vetex will complete everything on time maybe except the dark sea since it requires atleast 7 different unique islands and some of the fanciest loot

44 days until 2023 59 days left until january 15th
time sure does go by fast

praying knocking fist makes the cut for fighting styles :sob:

While he has said he would release in December, then in January, it’s always a better idea to (not) keep your hopes up and expect a slightly later opening of early access, as Vetex doesn’t exactly have the best track record of delivering on time, but who knows? Maybe this will be the big one.

3 Likes

Awakenings are propably gonna take him a bit longer than the other stuff though since there are 11 different stat builds which each need a unique one

Not to mention the fact that magic infused weapon skills, magic infused fighting style skills and fighting style infused weapon skills all need to be done before awakenings can be added.

I don’t care when it releases I can’t wait to play this game

I fell in love with WoM, even though it was rough and unfinished, it had a charm to it that made me get back into roblox.

Personally I think vetex should take as long as he needs to make sure the game is good but try not to become loomid legacy or tower delay sim and never update/release anything

2 Likes

february

not quite, the feature is listed as medium which means it might take 2-2 1/2 weeks to complete

early release or full release

early access was supposed to be mass testing basically, of course there would be stuff missing
full release is where everything vetex wants to be in ao is in ao

Man doesn’t understand the difference between early access and release

That’s what awakening is for 3 of the builds and it doesn’t seem to difficult all you need to do is make the abilities scale off of two stats and have the visuals and stuff apply and then have the stats of the one thing apply to the other slightly or very